Guns n' Roses behind the music! and slash action figure!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
has any one seen it yet(on vh1)

axl did not take part in this hmmmm.

also vh1,s A toZ guns n' rose, is very good and funny...

ps do you guys like sweet child o mine????
every living creature likes it!

ps i also love buckethead!

now about SLASH read on people!

TEMPE, Ariz., August 31, 2004 -- McFarlane Toys is pleased to announce the latest figure to join our expanding collection of music figures. Slash, the greatest guitarist to come out of the late 1980s, and a former member of one of the top rock bands of all time, has become the latest edition.

With his trademark top hat and omnipresent cigarette, the guitarist born Saul Hudson challenged and destroyed the stagnant musical scene of the late '80s with his former band. Slash still remains one of the premier hard-rock guitarists of all time, touring currently with Velvet Revolver whose debut album, Contraband, has reached platinum status.

"It's extremely flattering and humbling to be immortalized in plastic," said Slash.

The figure will feature Slash with his top hat and leather jacket while playing guitar. It will be available at mass retailers in July and will sell for $10 - $12.

I love Gn'R and heard about the imortalization of Slash the other day. I think it's cool and actually knew this would happen eventually. It would be awesome if Todd McFarlen would do the whole line up of the original Guns N' Roses. I'm patientlly(or not so patiently) waiting the release of Chinese Democracy but that could be a life long process. Velvet Revolver's Contraband was a big let down in my opinion.

wow a GN'R thread, I love GN'R so this is awesome.

I have much music so I haven't seen the A-Z nor have I seen the Behind the music but if anyone has either or recorded, would love to trade for it.

I am looking forward to the action figure,

Didn't we already have a thread (or 2) about the GnR behind the music special?

I saw it, and even though I already realized Axl Rose was an egomaniac before watching it, I came away thinking that Axl Rose just may have the biggest ego in rock n roll, and that's a pretty competitive field.

Last edited:
well one of the greatest!!!!!

have you any gnr albums. november rain solo? sweet child solo. fuck what about welcome to the jungle??????????????????????

to me slash is right up ther with the best with hendrix, page, halen etc!!!!!!!!!!!

night train(love slash's guitar work on that song)
angus young(ac/dc) love him too!

slash:drool: ps i also met him and got his autograph!
i even got the same pickups in my les-paul as him(slash) and yes i have a marshall jcm800 half stack!

im such a rock star:wink:

Back
Top Bottom