Guns n' Roses announce US tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wouldn't give axl any $. this entire "revival" is remarkably pathetic. it may have been cool five years ago...

i wouldn't turn down a free tkt, though, for the same reasons that we'll stop to look at car crashes. it should be an incredibly strange spectacle.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i'd go for a shot at scoring with buckethead.

Everybody needs a little....KFC!

bucket02.gif

buckethead2.JPG

Last edited:
as much as I would love to see then perform - I wouldnt be able to buy tickets I dont think. I was supposed to see them back in the 90's - I forget the name of the tour, but it was around when the Illusions albums were out. Anyhoo... they cancelled/resceduled the show I was supposed to see 3 times before they finally just cancelled it for good. And everytime they did cancel, there was always some lame ass excuse. I LOVE their music, but I just dont have much respect for them as people.. they just dont care about their fans.

Here are the tour dates

The Guns N' Roses tour itinerary, according to Interscope Records:
11/7 - Vancouver, BC @ General Motors Place
11/8 - Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome
11/11 - Nampa, ID @ Idaho Center
11/14 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
11/15 - Fargo, ND @ Fargodome
11/17 - Moline, IL @ Mark of the Quad Cities
11/18 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
11/19 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
11/21 - Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
11/22 - Lexington, KY @ Rupp Arena
11/24 - Cleveland, OH @ Gund Arena
11/26 - Buffalo, NY @ HSBC Arena
11/27 - Albany, NY @ Pepsi Arena
11/29 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
11/30 - Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum
12/2 - Boston, MA @ FleetCenter
12/3 - Harford, CT @ Hartford Civic Center
12/5 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
12/6 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Union Center
12/8 - Wilkes-Barre, PA @ First Union Arena
12/9 - Washington, DC @ MCI Center
12/11 - Greenville, SC @ Bi Lo Center
12/13 - Tampa, FL @ TBA
12/14 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ TBA
12/19 - Biloxi, MS @ Miss. Coast Coliseum
12/21 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center

The way buckethead stands, the way he plays guitar, the way he has long curly black hair reminds me of Slash..

you don't think......

Hewson said:
At long last "The Extra Crispy Tour "is announced.:lmao:

:lmao:

It just seems weird to me that they can tour as Guns n Roses with only 2 original members of the band left. (It's just 2, right?) I mean, would you want to see the Stones with just Mick, Charlie Watts, and other random new people?

Guarenteed:

Tour Cancelled After 2 Shows.

Why?:

Axl Suffers From "Exaustion".:rolleyes: :down:

watch......

Giant Lemon said:

:lmao:

It just seems weird to me that they can tour as Guns n Roses with only 2 original members of the band left. (It's just 2, right?)
Its really only one, Axl.
Keyboardist Dizzy Reed is in the band, but he isn't an original member, was added during the Use Your Illusion era.
So its more like seeing The Stones with Mick and Chuck Leavell.
Axl owns the band name rights, but common sense should tell him not to use it, but common sense disappears where the old mighty dollar is involved, and he knows "Guns and Roses" will draw more attention and likely ticket sales than "Axl's Extra Crispy Ego Band" would.

Ya know, when I saw their special performance on MTV, I was kinda (but not suprisingly and it woulda been expected), shocked, at how much yer man, the lead singer has but on.....and his voice!

Oh my gawd, when he tried to raise it high, it sounded like an Opera babe with a huge muthaf*ker in her throat.....its like, suddenly it was released, and the crowd went WILD!!!!

sorry, now Ive got it....Axl Rose.........Axl, one thing mate, put the tight shorts away...............:wave:

and SLASH!

Slash looks like the walking-dead now!

mad1 said:

Slash looks like the walking-dead now!

Hey maddie, haven't talked to you for a while, how ya been? Well, I hate to break it to you, but that ain't Slash. It's Buckethead, Slash is no longer with GNR.

No, mads, I'm not married yet, but I am in a very good relationship. So I guess you can take a number like all of the other girls that pop up after I find someone. It really does happen like that, it's bizarre.

Anyway, Buckethead is an eccentric guitar player who has had a series of solo albums. He does nunchuku displays on stage with glow-in-the-dark nunchukus. He wears a Michael Myers mask and a KFC bucket. Be afraid, be very afraid. He is talented though. But bizarre.

NEway, you should email me some time.

jasonccash@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom