guitar gods come together!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
jb-guitargreats-rh.jpg

John Frusciante (from Red Hot Chili Peppers) Slash, Dean Deleo from STP, Monkey from Korn, Tom Morello from Audio Rage and Daron Malakian from System of a Down. The look on the guys faces were "We're not Worthy"!

what the hell are thoes two (monkey from korn and daron malakian from system of a down) doing there they both suck arsssssssss! if thoes mofos made the pic where the hell is edge hes better than thoes two shits!

jimmy page and slash:drool:

All of the guitar players pictured are awesome....some are gods...others are just spectacular.

Yes, even the guy from Korn, and the guy from System of a down!

1:20:04
WOW! What a week. Like I told you, photographer Ross Halfin set up a photo shoot with Joe in Los Angeles. What I didn't tell you, is that it was with Jimmy Page for the cover of Guitar World magazine hitting the newsstand in a few months.
We flew in last Friday and headed right over to the studio where Ross had it all set up. After about 20 minutes of HIHOWYADOIN'S the guys got down to biz-ness. With the new Aerosmith CD blasting from the PA, the two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarists posed for the master lensman for over 3 hours. Then the guys headed to a private office and took part in an interview with GW's editor, Brad Tolinski.

After the interview Joe and Jimmy took part in another photo shoot with other veteran rock guitar gods and a few up and comers. In the photo were: Zakk Wylde (who is nuts)!

ahhem!!!! but where in that picture is Dave Navarro (Janes Addiction and one time lead fill in for RHCP)

I am sure that there are heaps of great guitarists missing from that picture, but after hearing Janes new album from last year, Dave really is remarkable, my most 'not worthy' gutair god of recent years:bow:

Back
Top Bottom