Guilty pleasures, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never heard any of his solo stuff ... I didn't even know he had solo stuff. :reject:

But I absolutely love the Monkees. They had a lot of really great songs.

corianderstem said:
I've never heard any of his solo stuff ... I didn't even know he had solo stuff. :reject:

But I absolutely love the Monkees. They had a lot of really great songs.

I can send/post some stuff if you're really interested. He's amazing.

He's done stuff with The First National Band and The Second National Band and then solo. His last album, "Rays", came out last April. :up:

I've always immensely enjoyed the singles from the Spice Girls first two album, so I think i might splash out and get myself those albums some time soon.

A lot of those 90's solo artists, like Tamsin Archer and that sheila who had that Unforgivable Sinner song.

I also really enjoy Billie as a singer, especially that growl she sometimes does, so I might get one of her albums, cause the singles I've heard are all very decent....

I don't really feel guilty about likin' this stuff though...

OK...I am still a 14 year old wearing skin tight jeans with big hair at heart:reject:
I still love to sing along to Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard and Metallica.
I also really like Jewel (her first 2 albums anyway)
I acted like a 15 year old groupie at the Robbie Williams concert.
At the moment I'm listening to alot of Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.

...But I really don't feel guilty about any of it - Life's WAY too short to worry about what other people think :)

Phil Collins- Against All Odds
I usually detest melodramatic love songs, but this one I enjoy. Something Happened on the Way to Heaven is the same way, and extremely hot-80s.

HOBO HUMPING SLOBO BABE, GIVE IT UP< GIVE IT UP FOR THE SLOBO BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whale

VANILLA ICE ICE BABY!!!!!

FLASH GORDON THE MOVIE THEME SONG!!!! Cheesier than an early 80's U2 album

corianderstem said:
I'm sorry you took that as sarcasm. It was meant in fun.

Guess my winky smiley should have been there, instead of just implied. :(

No problem & thanks for the apology. I'm sorry too that I took it the wrong way.

Back to the original topic of guilty pleasures...I really like Andy Gibb and Rick Springfield.:reject:

here we go...

Mick Jagger solo stuff
Robert Plant
Elvis Costello
Joe Jackson
Sheila E (wore out my cassette tape of The Glamorous Life when I was a kid)
Led Zep
The Sire CD Sampler collection - mostly brit bands: Just Say Yes, Just Say Yo, ...
Anyone else have these?

Back
Top Bottom