"Guide Dog in Training" harness thingy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A|catura

Acrobat
So, I was in a bookstore the other day and in walks this lady with a dog. The dog was wearing a "Guide Dog in Training" harness thingy. She was running all over the place with this dog!

Does anyone know where I can get one of these things? You have no idea what an extraordinary world it would be, if I could take my dog ANYWHERE I want! Movie theaters, grocery stores, museums, night clubs, Karoake, work, amusement parks, rollercoasters, just to name a few.

Dogs have been discriminated against for far too long. They have rights too, you know! It's time for us to stand up for doggy rights once and for all! We need a nation OF the dogs, BY the dogs, and FOR the dogs... Who's with me?

If someone could just tell me where to get one of those things, that would be great!

Yes I agree animal discrimination must end! We should all take our pets everywhere with us and they should be welcome. Seriously most animals I know behave better and are less annoying than most humans. :yes:

I don't know where you can get a fake guide dog in training thing but I do have an idea! If you pretend to have epilepsy, your dog can be allowed in as a service dog who predicts attacks. That's a lot easier than pretending to be blind or deaf, huh?:p Give it a shot! ;)

That's sounds like a great idea, but the thing is.. The lady wasn't blind. She was training the dog. Hence the "Guide dog in training." SO, I could just say that the dog is in training without having to fake anything.

It's WAY too cool! :applaud:

I can't take my chocolate lab anywhere. He always has to crap. :mad:

My black lab, however...he's a good old travel buddy. :heart:

I NEED this!

laff2.jpg

S|aney said:
That's sounds like a great idea, but the thing is.. The lady wasn't blind. She was training the dog. Hence the "Guide dog in training." SO, I could just say that the dog is in training without having to fake anything.

It's WAY too cool! :applaud:

Or is it??? Maybe the dog was training the human! Hence, the sign "guide dog in training"

You know like, "Driver carries no cash".

:)

Back
Top Bottom