Guess who's no longer a teenager...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10.gif

:happy:

Thanks everybody! (I know i'm an attention whore for starting my own thread...:angel: )

The one person I expected to actually get me something for today hasn't...my roommate. :eyebrow:

For her birthday I bought her a dessert pizza, a card, and a $20 gift card to Target. All I've gotten from her is a "happy birthday". Frankly I don't care what she gets me...she can simply make a card for all I care...it's the thought that counts and I'm somewhat offended she didn't do anything.

Is this selfish or am I justified in my feelings?

Who creates their own birthday thread? :eyebrow:

:wink: :D

Happy Birthday! Congrats for the Cards

U2democrat said:

Thanks everybody! (I know i'm an attention whore for starting my own thread...:angel: )

The one person I expected to actually get me something for today hasn't...my roommate. :eyebrow:

For her birthday I bought her a dessert pizza, a card, and a $20 gift card to Target. All I've gotten from her is a "happy birthday". Frankly I don't care what she gets me...she can simply make a card for all I care...it's the thought that counts and I'm somewhat offended she didn't do anything.

You aren't selfish, I would of felt the same way..

U2democrat said:

You are completely justified! It is so hurtful when people you're close to don't do anything for your bday. I mean, you're probably not bff or anything, but still, she is your ROOMMATE! I do hope that since your post she has done something for you.

Even if she doesn't, I'm sure your other friends have brightened your day :)

Doozer61 said:
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite chicks with glasses :drool:

here's one on the rocks for ya!

menu_drpepper.jpg

:flirt:

:drool:

No Mia she still hasn't done anything. Doesn't seem like she will.

If she were mad at me I'd expect her to tell me rather than 'neglect' me and expect me to figure out what's wrong :shrug:

Oh well...what do I care because as a present to myself I saw MICHAEL F-ING J. FOX!!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom