Guess The Avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to submit myself and wait for my avatar to be bashed.

neutral said:
Is it from the S o S video? :der:

Sure is.

But don't you mean the COBL video?

Or Vertigo Tour lights?

Or Unforgettable Fire song?

:angry:

Ok, thats it U2@NYC... I will wash your hair because you didn´t guess mine. Where are you and when are you available for a action packed hair wash???????

Your avatar is a silly kid on a chair who just smoked a cigarette

Sly Stallone said:
Ok, thats it U2@NYC... I will wash your hair because you didn´t guess mine. Where are you and when are you available for a action packed hair wash???????

Your avatar is a silly kid on a chair who just smoked a cigarette

Yimou, you have no clue :mad:

Sly Stallone said:

Hello :madhusband:

Your avatar is Adam and i will wash your hair for free :wink:

I bet you would. :sexywink:

But neutral doesn't look at all like Bridget Nielsen :no:

At least not in my dreams :no:

:hmm:

What really, really made me happy and :happy: when I read through this thread is my realization that not only is a great buddy of mine back, but he has duplicated himself since the last time; you can have him in all kinds of editions now, and even his body has gained a lot of weight and muscles it seems. I totally :heart: this place....

Last edited:
U2Man said:

I bet you would. :sexywink:

But neutral doesn't look at all like Bridget Nielsen :no:

At least not in my dreams :no:

:hmm:

What really, really made me happy and :happy: when I read through this thread is my realization that not only is a great buddy of mine back, but he has duplicated himself since the last time; you can have him in all kinds of editions now, and even his body has gained a lot of weight and muscles it seems. I totally :heart: this place....

Awwwwwww,, You have to love a great guy like U2Man ( In a heterosexual way of course ). Thanks for the kind words buddy.

Yep, i gained weight and muscles and developed my very own thing which is that i wash other peoples hair.

And thank god Neutral dosn´t look like Brigitte Nielsen. Neutral is the most beautiful woman i have never seen :sexywink: and i mean that and so do you U2Man :up:

Sly Stallone said:

Awwwwwww,, You have to love a great guy like U2Man ( In a heterosexual way of course ). Thanks for the kind words buddy.

Yep, i gained weight and muscles and developed my very own thing which is that i wash other peoples hair.

And thank god Neutral dosn´t look like Brigitte Nielsen. Neutral is the most beautiful woman i have never seen :sexywink: and i mean that and so do you U2Man :up:

neutral sure is the most beautiful woman on the planet, that is exactly how she looks in my dreams, indeed :sexywink:

Here Pablo....:heterosexualmanhug:

Jami should feel pretty honored by this... but she is one of the coolest people in this forum and one of the most generous ones, and that is very much a reality... :up:

Thanks for the hug, now all we need is zwervers to make it into a song...

Zootlesque said:
U2Man, Yims and U2@NYC... what did I miss here??? :hyper:

Only this, Zoot. :heterosexualmanhug:

btw. It's a shame that other thread got closed, it was almost getting good :drool:

Back
Top Bottom