grouphug-the web site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I never heard of this site until I read an article about it in the paper a few weeks ago. Some of it is very scary :crazy: The owner of the site even has a book out w/ the most interesting confessions (I would assume)

http://grouphug.us/

I think U2democrat will like the John Edwards one :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
The owner of the site even has a book out w/ the most interesting confessions (I would assume)

this is the cover of said book:|

0743268261.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"I would love to win an Academy award for best actor. Only I'm not an actor, probably cannot act and simply aspire to winning an Award because I enjoy the attention"

exactly my toughts and of all the actors in the academy :yes:

(but mine first :wink: )

"I've always prided myself on being a well balanced individual, happy with who I am. I know I am an attractive, witty and intelligent person. So I was somewhat surprised when, after my sister bought a Kylie Minogue calendar for my fiance, I threw it over our fence into the neighbours' garden on the spur of the moment. I wouldn't mind if it had been Dannii Minogue - she doesn't look like a genetically modifed cross between a horse and a weasel."

:lol: :lmao: :laugh:

Last edited:
This site is hysterical and scary at the same time! :huh:

"karma chameleon...just what the fuck did that mean, anyway"

"I work at subway and don't charge people for extra cheese, I'm such a badass"

:lmao:

Ugh, I saw that a couple years ago and am STILL scarred from the guy who confessed fucking his mom while on E. :crazy:

:ohmy: :shocked:

I'm hoping that he was just a Doors fan getting unnecessarily swept up in Jim Morrison's lyrics to The End.

Back
Top Bottom