Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first game I'm getting is GH3. For the sake of the Dragonforce song. :lol: And I won't rest until I can nail that bastard!

That reminds me of the WOW episode of South Park. It's sad that there are actual people like that.

I have on the PS3 GH3 and World Tour (Loving the drums) They really need some U2 songs on it!

Oh yes the South Park episode, that's funny, but it is very true.

Well I think I've cleaned my room up enough that the mouse that I was bunking with for the last week, doesn't have any hiding spots, and it seems my sleeping tablets are starting to kick in :crack:

Have a good Night/Afternoon/Morning Guys and Gals :wave:

Yeah, its a really long day, because they're trying to get all the units completed, without having to take people out of their jobs for much of the week.

Haha, We'll I haven't done anything too crazy, I've made the odd surprise trip down to visit her, I did that on her 21st Birthday last year. I went down after work, and arrived in time for dinner, then up and left the next morning at 5am :crack:
Ah, well it's nice they think about you guys having jobs.

That's crazy enough. :cute: It's about the gesture.

It's not as bad now. They raided their house not long back, about three shredded mattresses were left on our front lawn.. :lol:
Weren't you leaving like, 3 pages ago? :lol:

Well if the police raided the house, how come they still live there? :lol: If you're caught for drug dealing here the government immediately takes away your fancy cars, boats and all that kinda toys.

I didn't think he was choosy about oral benefits!

I'd rather no life than his life.

True that. Although I'm not sure there's a difference.

I have on the PS3 GH3 and World Tour (Loving the drums) They really need some U2 songs on it!

Oh yes the South Park episode, that's funny, but it is very true.

Ah, yes my friend has WT. Sadly not with the drums since you pay something around 100 euros extra for it!
Shame there's no U2 songs, but I heard that you can download extra songs online? :hmm: Perhaps we'd get some guitar songs available some day. NLOTH is a fairly good album for such a game, some songs heavy on chords, some on notes.

I laughed my ass off watching that, I know a loser who plays that game nearly 24/7, and it's so sad but true.

Well I think I've cleaned my room up enough that the mouse that I was bunking with for the last week, doesn't have any hiding spots, and it seems my sleeping tablets are starting to kick in :crack:

:uhoh: You've a mouse?

:wave: Good night!

I think I know a solution to this problem, but I can't quite think of it right now.

Take care. :wave:

I think I know a solution to this problem, but I can't quite think of it right now.

Take care. :wave:

Well send us a PM.

Wait I have a funny story.

So Dad Went down to the store to buy some Mouse Traps, he came home empty handed, because all they had left were Rat Traps.....:lmao:

Now I know Rats are bigger, but surely they'd still work!

Ok I'm Out!

Now, I don't know about that: doing underage lassies from behind, shrooming and playing ones Xbox 360 is the peak of living! Especially when you're in primary school.

If he would actually have any girls, it could be considered a life.

Just talking about doing underage birds from behind does sound like he's rather playing the Xbox all day.

And I bet he cries himself to sleep every night wondering why he can't get a girl.

Survivor better stay as a draw. Under 40 minutes to go ...

Can you hold onto your vote in case somebody votes for either SBS or Pride before the poll closes, just so you can vote for the other and restore the tie?

I was actually planning on that. :lol:

but I'll be leaving soon. I told my best friend I'd be on my way soon about 1 hour and 23 minutes ago! :uhoh:

I was actually planning on that. :lol:

but I'll be leaving soon. I told my best friend I'd be on my way soon about 1 hour and 23 minutes ago! :uhoh:

Woops! I might just close the round now ...

And see you later! I'll e-mail you if I hear from Matt before I go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom