Gross But True News Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This is so DISGUSTING I had no idea this was even possible.....

Spider Finds Home in Woman's Ear
Sun Jun 9, 6:33 PM ET

ATHENS, Greece (AP) - An Athens doctor who examined a 33-year-old woman after she complained of headaches, removed a spider that had made its home in her ear, a Greek television station said Sunday.

Private Star channel reported that Doctor Evangelos Gollas removed the spider and showed video footage he had recorded of the spider inside the woman's ear.

"When I examined the patient, I was surprised to find a spider's web and then I saw there was movement," Gollas said. "The woman drove a motorcycle and she had suddenly felt a strange feeling in her ear ... It appears this was the time the spider entered her ear.

The patient, who was not identified, suffered no injury from the incident, the doctor said.

"The spider found itself in her ear, and because the temperature is ideal there, it stayed," Gollas said.

:no::scream::no::scream::no::scream::no::scream:

gina, you are always coming up with whacky stories.

how do you stay on top of all this stuff?

meh. sounds like my childhood. lol. One of my more colourful "gross" memories is the time my brother managed to get a leach (those evil slimy bloodsuckers) up his nose. :eek: It was so far up that they had to get him out of the jungle and into the hospital for a doctor to extract it. hehe. My only leach story was the time I was drinking from a stream and ended up with one in my mouth...attached to the roof of my mouth. Not quite as bad, but it still was pretty gross.

*memories*

Gina Marie said:

Sula-those leech stories are SO SCARY :no: :scream:

Ever since I saw Stand By Me, just the idea of those freaks me out. :scream:

just stick around. If I end up in Africa, 3 years from now I could have some MUCH more entertaining gross stories. ;):D

Back
Top Bottom