Gross And Bizarre News Story Of The Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Eyebrow 'Eaten' in Kebab Van Attack
Mon Jul 22, 9:48 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - British police said Monday they were hunting for a thug who bit off a man's eyebrow and possibly ate it after a drunken fight near a kebab van.

The 34-year-old victim and a friend were set upon as they headed toward the takeaway van in the center of Trowbridge, Wiltshire, in southwest England, in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The stocky attacker, aged in his 30s, launched a violent assault after the victim made an inoffensive comment to two young women, police said.

"He stuck his teeth into the eyebrow and bit it off. It's a possibility that he ate it as shortly afterwards a search was conducted and there was no sign of the eyebrow," Detective Constable Neil Le-Maire of Wiltshire police told Reuters.

He said the attack was unprovoked and it appeared that the assailants were drunk and merely hungry for a fight.

"I have never come across an assault like that before," Le-Maire said.

While the man was having his eyebrow chewed off, his friend was knocked to the ground and kicked by two other men.

Le-Maire said the attack had left the victim badly disfigured as without the missing eyebrow there was not a lot that doctors could do to rectify the damage.

I think this smiley is appropriate
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Btw I guess a 'kebab van' is a lunch truck, or whatever you call those things :scratch:

what exactly does EYEBROW taste like anyway?

Hewson said:
Anybody know if Mike Tyson was in London this weekend?

:laugh:

I guess he grew tired of the taste of ears :D

doof.jpg

These stories are always on Yahoo news and other news sites-they're not that difficult to find. Makes for interesting reading sometimes :D

Last edited:
hair?

Gina Marie said:
He said the attack was unprovoked and it appeared that the assailants were drunk and merely hungry for a fight.

anybody notice the pun here? :eeklaugh: :lol:

that is a gross story :huh: :eyebrow: :no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom