Gropecunt Lane, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome! :hi5:

btw, have you signed up for their priority club membership? it's free, and you can collect points when you stay at any of their properties worldwide. for example, i know there's two holiday inns, a crowne plaza, and an intercontinental in melbourne (obviously it'd be unlikely you'd stay in a hotel there, but you know what i mean)

Oh I might consider it! I've stayed in a few hotels in the city over the last two years actually.

I don't think I'll be able to just reserve this one though :

Special Savings! Reservations require full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. Fully non refundable. Prepayment is charged to credit card between time of booking and day of arrival and is non refundable. No refunds if cancelled or changed.

I...have never heard of any of those places! :happy:

Not even Paekakariki? There are songs about it! Ngakawau is a coalmining town north of Westport on the West Coast; Paekakariki is at the southern end of the Kapiti Coast about 10 minutes from where I grew up; Kaiwharawhara is an inner northern Wellington suburb, where the Interislander ferry docks.

Oh I might consider it! I've stayed in a few hotels in the city over the last two years actually.

I don't think I'll be able to just reserve this one though :
you should! as far as i know the points don't expire, so you've got nothing to lose by signing up!

and yeah, that sucks. though if you choose their best rate, it's the traditional kind where they don't charge you until you check out. it's a tad more expensive, but it shouldn't be that much more expensive. i think the advance purchase is a 10 or 20% discount.

Like how numerous "I'm not going to listen!!!" people crumbled when the album leaked. :laugh:
i can't imagine who'd do that! :whistle:

Not even Paekakariki? There are songs about it! Ngakawau is a coalmining town north of Westport on the West Coast; Paekakariki is at the southern end of the Kapiti Coast about 10 minutes from where I grew up; Kaiwharawhara is an inner northern Wellington suburb, where the Interislander ferry docks.

Songs by whom?!

Ah, well now I know. :up:

correct :D you can cancel it up to 6 pm local time the day you're due to check in, so even if something happened that day and you couldn't make it, you'd be good :up:

Cool. What I don't really like is, that if the Aussie dollar goes up shit creek, they'll charge the conversion rate , as of Sept 18th :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom