Gropecunt Lane, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Ax, I finally figured out exactly how every single manual setting on my camera works, just about, and experienced an exponential jump in photographing skills - which is kind of scary, but also quite cool.

Oh nice. Sweet photography. I'll have to have a flick through my manual and work out how to do some of this stuff ...

Also, LOVED the MTR Melbourne map. :laugh:

Oh nice. Sweet photography. I'll have to have a flick through my manual and work out how to do some of this stuff ...

Also, LOVED the MTR Melbourne map. :laugh:

Hint: don't read Wikipedia for anything about ISO speeds, aperture or exposure lengths, it'll do your head in like it did mine.

ok, i should get off my ass and go to the pool. alternatively, i should at least go outside and read, because it's beautiful.

:lazy:

I had the chance to watch them yesterday.....all three of my mates did....I sat over at snow patrol. I like some Chiefs songs....but for the most part...they're pretty boring.
i'm slightly digging addicted to drugs, one of the last songs on this album. but i'm really glad i get snow patrol like 6 times and muse 3 times, kaiser only 2. (I could do with more muse, though...i thought they were gonna be in barcelona but it was changed?)

i'm slightly digging addicted to drugs, one of the last songs on this album. but i'm really glad i get snow patrol like 6 times and muse 3 times, kaiser only 2. (I could do with more muse, though...i thought they were gonna be in barcelona but it was changed?)

Oh yeah, they have some good songs (I've got all their albums on my iPod, just cause I'm like that!) They're good to listen too, I do get bored of them after a while though.

Snow Patrol are awesome live, I was disgusted with the crowd at V Festival last night, as soon as Chasing Cars finished, half the crowd left, to get a good position for the Killers :sad:

Muse & U2, that is going to be fucking epic! :hyper:

God I'd love Muse to open some of the gigs I'm seeing ...

Hey guys! Unbelievably slow day :drool: I think I'm gonna like working Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom