Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I reckon Essendon were unlucky to win a few more games - they've generally played well and seemed to have some drive. Can't explain what the hell happened in that game against Freo last week though!

It was at Subiaco. I know Freo are bad but it's the home ground advantage thing at full effect.

Maybe we should both defect to Essendon. After all, Jeff Kennett doesn't support them!

Do you really wish to abandon your Wellington-coloured team, Ax? :wink:

Vlad, Carlton are the Blues.

Auckland are also the Blues.

I am a Wellingtonian. I support two teams: Wellington and whoever's playing the Blues.

Therefore, GO ADELAIDE!

Maybe we should both defect to Essendon. After all, Jeff Kennett doesn't support them!

Hell no... I've never liked Essendon, both them and their supporters were insufferably smug when they were winning everything a few years ago. And then Collinwood pasted them from the bottom of the ladder... that was sweet. I can't hate Collingwood after that.

If I was going to swap sides, I'd be tempted to go for St Kilda, for no readily apparent reason. I don't think the fact they've been winning everything this year has much to do with that... they just seem to keep their noses pretty clean.

Vlad, Carlton are the Blues.

Auckland are also the Blues.

I am a Wellingtonian. I support two teams: Wellington and whoever's playing the Blues.

Therefore, GO ADELAIDE!

So I guess blue musn't be your favourite colour?

Whalespam!

therebewhalehere.jpg

Hell no... I've never liked Essendon, both them and their supporters were insufferably smug when they were winning everything a few years ago. And then Collinwood pasted them from the bottom of the ladder... that was sweet. I can't hate Collingwood after that.

If I was going to swap sides, I'd be tempted to go for St Kilda, for no readily apparent reason. I don't think the fact they've been winning everything this year has much to do with that... they just seem to keep their noses pretty clean.

EVERYBODY's supporters are insufferably smug when they're winning everything. See: me and the All Blacks dominating.

St Kilda's HQ is in Frankston. Now you have just cause to hate them.

:hyper:

Just outta curiosity, what is so bad about the Frankston area. Is it like the Elizabeth of Melbourne? :hmm:

The first thing that comes to mind is Geelong v. Fremantle, Skilled Stadium/Kardinia Park in '04. None get muddier than those!

I can't remember if it's rugby league or union, but one of those rugby grand finals was epically muddy one year, and they made a trophy out of it, one player helping another off the field, it looked loke the aftermath of a WWI battle or something.

:hyper:

Just outta curiosity, what is so bad about the Frankston area. Is it like the Elizabeth of Melbourne? :hmm:

It's one of those places where the stereotypes about mullets, flannelette, piss-water beer, teenage mothers, and missing teeth are all too painfully true.

It's one of those places where the stereotypes about mullets, flannelette, piss-water beer, teenage mothers, and missing teeth are all too painfully true.

Ferals. :tsk:

They're probably the cousins of the residents of Elizabeth/Salisbury etc.

Back
Top Bottom