Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's right, thanks Ashley. I also think I find Spaceman fairly inoffensive. Though the video's left me scarred.

Ah Ok, I thought so.

Anywho, I'm done with work for today, I'm heading home, gotta get some Fuel and maybe clean up the fish tank to ready for re-filling this weekend. So If we've changed our minds and want to have some DT Lulz, I'll be around again soon.

Ah Ok, I thought so.

Anywho, I'm done with work for today, I'm heading home, gotta get some Fuel and maybe clean up the fish tank to ready for re-filling this weekend. So If we've changed our minds and want to have some DT Lulz, I'll be around again soon.

Ok, we'll see what happens...I am still up right now.

I'm all for DT lulz, any time, any place. Though I think my copy of BC&SL has the leaked version of the opening track that's missing a minute or two of the intro (oh noez!).

Well, we'll see if we aren't all around at the same time to do this. I got shiz to do tomorrow, but I'll try.

Night everyone!

I just found an interesting leaflet in the lettbox. It's from everyone's good friends, the Adventists. It's about... cancer. What do they know about cancer, you ask? Well, apparently perhaps it is time to question medical science's knowledge of this nasty beast. Have you ever considered that there is a natural remedy to cancer? You can book in for a free seminar at New Page 1

*Disclaimer: the medical talks are for informational and educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of a qualified medical practioner.

Did I mention the religion rampage I'm tempted to embark on at my daughter's school? I'm held back by 1. There would be no benefit in me putting forward my complaints, and 2. It's a small town. I like to live quietly and not be a topic of conversation.

:zen:

I had the most respectable coincidence today.

In Holland the train people and the WNF have a collaboration, some trains are named after endangered species and have the image of that animal on them.

Today, totally random I got into one of the special carriages. I was in teh Whale train!!!!!!

I did get a pic Ax, but as I'm now posting from Uni I'll upload as soon as I get home. In for a meeting on a masters course I'm interested in. Only takes an hour, after that going home, getting pizza(2nd is free this week :D) and will post!!!

I can't believe you haven't had a sick day in over a year. Way to be too healthy, Daniel. Shall I send you a special batch of swine flu? It's piss-weak and won't keep you off your feet for more than 2-3 days.

:lmao: That would be grand!

I'm amazed myself, I've taken annual leave and stuff, but not called in sick since April '08. Back in high school I'd probably have taken 10+ days a year!

If anyone is able to download JUST the torrent file itself and pass it on to me......from here:

http://www.torren tportal.com/details/949934/Tori+Overload!+The+Definitive+Toris+Amos+Collection.html (remove space)

I will love you forever!

Back
Top Bottom