Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love how everything in the "similar threads" box for this thread is in FYM, and going by the subject lines, has sweet fuck-all to do with anything actually in this thread.

I love how everything in the "similar threads" box for this thread is in FYM, and going by the subject lines, has sweet fuck-all to do with anything actually in this thread.

YOU NOTICED THAT TOO!?

What the fuck :lmao:

The biggest fucking pigeon I have ever seen:

kdk_0104.jpg

ETA: He doesn't look that big in the picture :(

I took Travis to Vacation Bible School at my church to pick up my brother and they let us make the snack craft. It was supposed to be Moses parting the Red Sea:

kdk_0110.jpg

But Travis is a douche and just ate his without assembling it first :tsk:

Zoo animals--->Bush administration?

The seagulls in England were gigantic compared to those down here. Melbourne seagulls now just look piss-weak to me.

Ok, this is the one Trashley picture I'm going to post, sorry Travis. It's like the only good picture of us from the entire week, and that's saying a lot since I look TERRIBLE:

kdk_0118.jpg

ETA: HA! Bonus! That's my dad in the background lol.

ETA: Bonus x2! I'm wearing the Friday I'm in Love shirt.

Everybody, on the count of three ...

1 ... 2 ... 3 ...

Awwww. :cute:

I so want to pick up their debut album I'm 12 Years Old And Freaking Hate Everyone, distributed by Jive Records.

Oh, you might have.

I was just looking at the Trashley pic. :cute: I wore my Friday I'm In Love shirt on the weekend, and at one stage, Friday I'm In Love was playing! Crazy ass sheet.

;)

Oh that's just awesome.

I'm getting a little creeped out by people staring at my chest whenever I wear that shirt though...

I thought that was the whole point!

How are you guys, anyway? Thought I may as well pop in and see what's up.

You raise a valid point there...

...I'm doing swell! I go back to school on Friday, and I'm suddenly a tad sad, I'm going to miss my family :(.

You raise a valid point there...

...I'm doing swell! I go back to school on Friday, and I'm suddenly a tad sad, I'm going to miss my family :(.

Damn straight I do.

Glad you're doing good! You been on holidays for a while? Hope school goes alright, I'm starting some short course on Sunday, and going to the football on Saturday. And tonight going to an Ethiopian restaurant with my cousins, which of course I can't wait for.

Aw geez, sorry this is kind of a late post, but a lady came o the door with a package of stuff I ordered from Amazon, and you know that's just the most awesome thing in the world. Anyway, I hope you take school well, I gotta vamos for now. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom