Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't say I've listened to DT much in the past 12 months. I must give that album a spin one day.

Strong Black Vine :drool:

Images and Words is the only DT album I still frequently listen to...which reminds me, I still haven't heard their new album.

Is Tori being a tree-hugging hippie?

Images and Words is the only DT album I still frequently listen to...which reminds me, I still haven't heard their new album.

Is Tori being a tree-hugging hippie?

Me too. I have Image and Words and Awake I think (the one with "6:00") I only just noticed the other day that I have the new album downloaded, it must have been there for over a month, and I've not even added it to iTunes.

Tori, tree-hugging hippe?, never :lol:

Flavor.....I don't really like this much.

Me too. I have Image and Words and Awake I think (the one with "6:00") I only just noticed the other day that I have the new album downloaded, it must have been there for over a month, and I've not even added it to iTunes.

Tori, tree-hugging hippe?, never :lol:

Flavor.....I don't really like this much.

I have...I&W, Awake and Scenes From A Memory, I think at any rate.

:lol:

Funny enough, I was about to comment that this is probably the first song on the album I've genuinely liked.

Tori setlist parties are hillarious. They still bitch about a stale setlist (with 105 songs in 28 shows, thats pretty damn good in my books!) But they'll usually announce the first song, and then a bit of detail on what Tori is wearing :lol:

If you're up for another album after this, let's skip Metric and bring the DT lulz, I say!

Oh wait, DT is on your home computer, isn't it :(

Tori setlist parties are hillarious. They still bitch about a stale setlist (with 105 songs in 28 shows, thats pretty damn good in my books!) But they'll usually announce the first song, and then a bit of detail on what Tori is wearing :lol:

I noticed you mentioning the setlist bitching. Dear God, some people are never satisfied. But that about the outfits, that's hilarious

DT luz would be awesome, but they'd have to hold off for another hour and a half. which would probably be the end of the AATS :wink:

I'll be home in about 90 minutes.

I noticed you mentioning the setlist bitching. Dear God, some people are never satisfied. But that about the outfits, that's hilarious

I follow the setlist site on twitter and it'll be like "01-Give (Pale blue-silver leggings)" It took me about 2 shows to relise that wasn't a snippet :wink:

DT luz would be awesome, but they'd have to hold off for another hour and a half. which would probably be the end of the AATS :wink:

I'll be home in about 90 minutes.

Ah, fuck, I just remembered I have a meeting with my history adviser tomorrow, I'm going to see what the requirements to teach secondary education history are, so I need to get up at a semi-decent time. Metric and DT, can they happen tomorrow (Tomorrow might actually not be good either, Thursday night, your Friday, actually would be the more likely occurrence)

Ah, fuck, I just remembered I have a meeting with my history adviser tomorrow, I'm going to see what the requirements to teach secondary education history are, so I need to get up at a semi-decent time. Metric and DT, can they happen tomorrow?

Sure, maybe. see how we go? I may well be outisde working tomorrow.

I'm Not Today :up:

Now Maybe California......I'm still not sure with this song....

Oh, she's been harping on it since Scarletts Walk! To be fair, after she "lost" the first one.....can see where she's coming from.

Fire To Your Plain, I love this one!

yeah, that's true :(.

It's a decent song, but God, nothing on here sounds like anything else on here.

And you don't like Choir Girl do you?, which is what the album is about...her marriage and losing the baby.

I heard Choir Girl twice I think, and I just, it doesn't do anything for me, well, it irritates me. I feel bad about that, knowing the subject matter, but...:sigh:.

I heard Choir Girl twice I think, and I just, it doesn't do anything for me, well, it irritates me. I feel bad about that, knowing the subject matter, but...:sigh:.

Its my favourite album of hers. I liked it more than anything else when I was just starting out.

I'm going for a Pit stop, who care about "That Guy" and his chalk, thats as big as new york!

Its my favourite album of hers. I liked it more than anything else when I was just starting out.

I'm going for a Pit stop, who care about "That Guy" and his chalk, thats as big as new york!

I need to give Under th ePink a shot, I know that much.

I was already falling asleep, this is not helping.

AATS. I do like this song.

Its going to be interesting to see what she does on our Aussie tour. Being solo and all. It'll be interesting to see how some of these songs play out.

I need to give Under th ePink a shot, I know that much.

I was already falling asleep, this is not helping.

UTP is very good. Probably would have kept you awake :wink:

I've been meaning to re-download a torrent of Tori Covers. Her cover of RTSS is great!.... but there was so many, I think the torrent was 500mb-1gig!

Back
Top Bottom