Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm all for listening parties.

Especially if they postpone Ashley's revenge.

Are you going to have another birthday month Ashley?

This place could use a listening party at some point, me thinks.

I think it was Khan who has the whole month of birthday :lol:, I stick to my one day.

Oh man, I'd love a listening party. Not up for U2, really, but anything else would be great. I'm about to listen to The Horrors - "Primary Colours" right now, but if someone wants to listen to something, let me know.

I asked my other roommate about it though, and she said that the other girl's in a sorority and it seems like she's REALLY into it, so that honestly explains everything. I doubt I'll end up getting very close to her.

But cool roommate and I, on the other hand, are going to have a Pride and Prejudice watching party :drool:
Great to hear that you're getting on well with one of them at least. :up:

I think it was Khan who has the whole month of birthday :lol:, I stick to my one day.

Oh man, I'd love a listening party. Not up for U2, really, but anything else would be great. I'm about to listen to The Horrors - "Primary Colours" right now, but if someone wants to listen to something, let me know.

Oh Crap, I knew it was Khan :lol:

I'm up for anything, that I have on my iPod. Now or later on suits.

You know, I was listening to Primary Colours the other day, and there's one song on there that just cracks me up ... and she cried.

When I told her,
I didn't love her anymore
She cried
(She cried)

A kiss that could only mean goodbye!

:laugh:

That single section takes the entire album down half a star. It's like the good old Graveyard Girl in M83's Saturdays=Youth.

I'm currently listening to Howling Bells, but whatever.........any ideas?

I really feel like something newer, like, from this year, got anything like that?

A kiss that could only mean goodbye!

:laugh:

That single section takes the entire album down half a star. It's like the good old Graveyard Girl in M83's Saturdays=Youth.

Ugh, that really kills me too, because otherwise that would be my favorite song on the album!

I reckon we should all listen to Russian Circles, then we'd be awesome.

I really feel like something newer, like, from this year, got anything like that?

I do, but I'll have to scroll through the iPod......Dead Weather, Arctic Monkeys....Working On A Dream? .......I've got more, nothing is sticking out really.

I reckon we should all listen to Russian Circles, then we'd be awesome.

I wont have it :wink:

This ended up in your quote for some reason.

I do, but I'll have to scroll through the iPod......Dead Weather, Arctic Monkeys....Working On A Dream? .......I've got more, nothing is sticking out really.

I just listened to Arctic Monkeys, so I don't really want to listen to that again, but lmao, if we could get Ax in on it, I will SO listen to WOAD.

I need to go folks, I'm stressing heavily here. Shit shit shit.

Back
Top Bottom