Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... definitely bringing the camera. And maybe ordering more poutine. I think I'll just poke my head around the corner of North Court for a couple of minutes to see if it's somehow worse than the League Of Sideshow Superstars.

How hard can it be to at least get a BAND in.

I guess they want 'variety' in these things. Good news is, next week I'll be performing martial arts with a few others...

Besides the bad puns, how is everyone?

I'm actually pretty good, mentally preparing for a martial arts competition (my first!) which I'll be sparring at.

Otherwise, uni = meh, new camera = yay, lack of girlfriend = working on it.

How about yourself?

Making up for boredom with somewhat lame U2 puns. Ah, the leak threads I will always miss.

:drool:

Some days are better than others, and today in Axverland is ... just another day, really.

How are you?

Ah, sounds pretty depressing...

I'm actually pretty good, mentally preparing for a martial arts competition (my first!) which I'll be sparring at.

Otherwise, uni = meh, new camera = yay, lack of girlfriend = working on it.

How about yourself?

Ooh you're gonna kick some ass??

:ohmy: Girlfriend?

I'm pretty good. Though holidays are coming to an end very soon, and my schedule for the first 8 weeks is a nightmare. All days 9-6 again. I'm determined to go through this though. I need to catch up on two subjects too, one fro the first year, one from the second. I'll do the first year's subject now, and try the 2nd on the redo. Otherwise next year I guess..

9-6, five days a week?

I'd jump off a bridge if I had even one day 9-6.

Ooh you're gonna kick some ass??

:ohmy: Girlfriend?

I'm pretty good. Though holidays are coming to an end very soon, and my schedule for the first 8 weeks is a nightmare. All days 9-6 again. I'm determined to go through this though. I need to catch up on two subjects too, one fro the first year, one from the second. I'll do the first year's subject now, and try the 2nd on the redo. Otherwise next year I guess..

I HOPE I'll kick some ass, but more likely I'll be kicked in the head - but that's ok, it is my first time!

And well, sort of, I'm working on it. Or should that be her? No idea.

And that sounds like a horrible timetable... what're you doing at uni again? Must be something that's ridiculously intense.

I'm about 30 seconds in, and already I agree with Ax that the Elevation Irving Plaza's 11OTT is the WORST EVER.

I'm about 30 seconds in, and already I agree with Ax that the Elevation Irving Plaza's 11OTT is the WORST EVER.

And yet some people rave about it! I just don't get that.

Now, Red Rocks 11OTT and the performance from 4 November 1981, those both slay.

If the Irving Plaza 11OTT was any slower, it'd be a funeral march.

And it lacks the second solo! Just like all the Elevation Tour performances too. Come on, U2! 11OTT live is all about those TWO solos. TWO. Count 'em.

Just listened to the first minute or so of Breathe from Sheffield and damn, Larry really has gotten a whole lot better. He's now using ALL his limbs for drumming! (he seems to be hitting the tambourine / hihat pedal with the left foot)

Alright, I need to sleep. See you at midday tomorrow at Lord Of The Fries, U-Wen, and see the rest of you later! Also, I see Cin lurking - hello! And goodnight. :wave:

So, I officially dropped Japanese as my minor today. I just couldn't do it. I went to class today for the first time in two years, and maybe understood half of what my instructor was saying, but probably could have said about 25% of it back to her.

:sigh:

THE GOOD NEWS however, is that I'm in a class called Dramatic Style and Structure now.

Hey, Cin :D

Now I'm off to my SECOND day of work. I also work tomorrow. Jesus, it's not like I JUST got back to town or anything :lol:

Dear Campus Community,

Today it was confirmed that 10 TCU students have been identified as having H1N1/swine flu. All the cases appear to be mild and all are being treated with Tamiflu.

Oh fuck.

Hello folks! :wave:

Looks like we might be in for some ... fun weather this evening in Melbourne.

Damn, it's pissing down here. Made it home just in time it seems ... hope the rest of the Melbourne crew have avoided a soaking.

Back
Top Bottom