Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, this:

newton_and_leibniz.png

How very amusing. I'm just about to make an exit, since you can't stop the poverty.

*boom boom tsh*

Maybe i'll fall down because I'm suffering a severe case of vertigo.

Are you suffering vertigo due to the high elevation?

I've heard of miracle drugs that cure vertigo. They work in mysterious ways.

You mean the writing at night?

Same as last week, twelve at Lord Of The Fries. Will text you if that changes - it may, since we have to work around when Alison can take her lunch break.

Yeah, the writing - I'm curious as to what you guys used to do it, doesn't look like a torch.

And sure, shouldn't be a problem for me to be there at 12.

Yeah, the writing - I'm curious as to what you guys used to do it, doesn't look like a torch.

And sure, shouldn't be a problem for me to be there at 12.

Actually, it was a torch, just an LED one. Works like a charm. It lives permanently in my camera bag, which is pretty much the only reason it even made it to Europe.

Cool.

Actually, it was a torch, just an LED one. Works like a charm. It lives permanently in my camera bag, which is pretty much the only reason it even made it to Europe.

Cool.

Very cool - I have one in my bag for that exact purpose, except it's a LED / laser torch which makes things quite interesting. Love the idea though.

Oh, and incidentally, I got my battery grip today, and it gives the camera some serious hefty weight.

Also, I found this and bought one, waiting for it to arrive:

Seagull View Finder Magnifier 2.3X Universal Photo - eBay, Other Digital Camera Accs, Digital Camera Accessories, Photography. (end time 31-Aug-09 17:25:42 AEST)

This occasion will only take place when god will send his angels, we are of desperate need of them as god part 2 has left the building.

This occasion will only take place when god will send his angels, we are of desperate need of them as god part 2 has left the building.

He did a disappearing act? Oh man, that just makes me feel a wave of sorrow. I bet the angels too tied to the ground feel that way too.

Ooh, now I'm interested in that.

Will probably bring the camera in tomorrow, especially handy if we get bored of whoever's playing at North Court. Speaking of that ... who is playing?

From what I remember, it was a go-go dance academy (gods forbid!)

I heard that he went into a 24-hour Discotheque and started calling random party-goers 'mofos'. He's certainly lost his Holy Joe stigma. Whatever happened to him.

From what I remember, it was a go-go dance academy (gods forbid!)

... definitely bringing the camera. And maybe ordering more poutine. I think I'll just poke my head around the corner of North Court for a couple of minutes to see if it's somehow worse than the League Of Sideshow Superstars.

How hard can it be to at least get a BAND in.

Back
Top Bottom