Griff's Canuck Shrine (Enter With Caution)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
This topic is dedicated to the best of the best in every stat catagory ever made.....the Vancouver Canucks! To say that this team is ELITE is a gross understatment. Now there are a few rules one must follow in order to post in this topic:

1. The word ELITE must be spelled in caps to bang the point home and to leave no room for understatment or doubt.

2. The following teams must never be mentioned:
a) Colorado Avalanche
b) St. Louis Blues
c) Any Team even remotely considered ELITE

3. Any mention of Todd Burtuzzi must be accompanied by an exploding smiley ( :combust: )

4. The only non Canuk players that can be mentioned are "The Great One" Wayne Gretzky and "Super Mario" Mario Lemeuix.

Those are the rules....now let the love-in begin!!!!!

Last edited:
But really....keep it only Canucks in here....and only in here please.

oh, and don't break the rules please.

macho macho men

a337i0_zh.jpg

they wanna be, macho men

DanielHenrikSedin1.jpg

you can tell the canucks player is trying to leave but the ref is holding him back saying, oh you arent done yet young man

mind the step children

Canucks.gif

The most ELITE logo in the history of hockey....EVER!

may_big.jpg

So as usual the mighty Canucks beat up on an inferior team. I think we have to rule the PIM catagory in order to be truly ELITE...this light tussle is just the beginning!

Chizip said:
you can tell the canucks player is trying to leave but the ref is holding him back saying, oh you arent done yet young man

mind the step children

Just one more reason the Canucks are Elite. They get the job done. :up:

Whether it's scoring goals or pleasuring officials...there is no comparison. Women love them and men want to be them!

Elite! Elite! :drool: :bow:

Oh and...Todd Bertuzzi! :combust:

I'm feeling nostalgic....

CanucksVs.gif

Remember when our jersey's struck fear in the hearts of the entire hockey world? Multi color V's for victory....that just sums up the word....ELITE!

any jersey with an arrow pointing toward the crotch must be ELITE

AvsGirl41 said:

Just one more reason the Canucks are Elite. They get the job done. :up:

Whether it's scoring goals or pleasuring officials...there is no comparison. Women love them and men want to be them!

Elite! Elite! :drool: :bow:

Oh and...Todd Bertuzzi! :combust:

Our first rule has been broken! Not once, not twice, but an inexcusable THREE TIMES!!!

AvsGirl41....you have used the holy word ELITE in lower case habitually in your post. This must not happen EVER! You are officially warned....next time you will be punished in the harshest manner imaginable.......a total ban on watching, talking about, and loving the Canucks!

Be warned!

:sad:

Please don't deny me the Canucks. Look, I weep tears of remorse. :sad:

ELITE, ELITE!!

I must make amends. Bertuzzi ( :combust: ) may I offer thee pleasure?

:laugh: :lmao: This was actually a really cool idea for a thread. Thanks for the laughs!! I seriously needed them. You guys are hilarious.

I'm just happy the Canucks don't suck anymore. Years of futility are now behind us. You have no idea how good that feels unless you've ever experienced it... and Avs fans never have. We had a couple good years back in the early 90s (the Pavel years), and even back in the early 80s, but now we finally have something to be proud of. It's nice to see just about every major hockey outlet/site/magazine predicting the Canucks to win the Cup this year. Please allow us Canucks fans a little bit of reprieve on this one. It's been a loooong time comin' (and no, I'm not talking about the ref!).

Michael Griffiths said:
Guys, guys, guys... who needs caps? It's all about the asterics. If I were to emphasise the word, "elite" I would type, *elite*. So you falsely accuse me!

Damm, I'm *elite*. :cool:

Yeah....we could do it that way, but instead of that we'll just make fun of you some more by doing it "wrong".

It's a farce....not an accusation. WE ARE MAKING FUN OF YOUR CANUCK LOVING! Not elite...not cool....just a sad funny.

Edgeman said:

Yeah....we could do it that way, but instead of that we'll just make fun of you some more by doing it "wrong".

It's a farce....not an accusation. WE ARE MAKING FUN OF YOUR CANUCK LOVING! Not elite...not cool....just a sad funny.
Uhm, yeah, so was I (partaking in the farce). :sexywink: You thought I was being serious? LOL. Now, *that* is funny! (Note the asterics :wink: )

Pinball Wizard said:

Ottawa's record

0-3-2-1.

:up:

they'll pick it up eventually but right now they look troublesome. muckler threatened changes if they didnt play well this weekend. they tied edmonton and lost to the devils, both in capital city. i don't know what that means.

Back
Top Bottom