Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2 - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2007, 11:37 AM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
Local Time: 12:47 PM
it's Thursday, Grey's day!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #122
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Ok, I want to know what them all passed out on the operating room floor is about.
I know! Tonight's episode looks very interesting!!

Old 02-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #123
ONE
love, blood, life

I hope tonight isn't to much romance and stuff I can't take it anymore from McDreamy.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Does anyone else think the timeline for this show has gotten to be completely out of whack? Last week we're left with Izzie saying she's going to fund the free clinic and the first scene this week shows the clinic opening. No project on earth let alone a hospital moves that fast. While this clinic was built/set up/opened Christina still hadn't decided on whether to get married or not. Not too mention that Bailey popped out her kid in about 3 episodes and even that's basically an afterthought now. Finally, there should be some new interns running around the hospital. Every year a new batch comes in while the others move up the ranks. How is Bailey not an attending at this point? End rant. The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #125
ONE
love, blood, life

Well there was no romance except Add/Mark but she was really thinking about Alex.

Glad Callie and George got married.

I didn't like that Derek yelled at Meredith after he had a chat with her mother. Then the didn't even go to see if each other was ok after the toxin lady had poisoned them.

Oh and 8 million cash could probably move a mountain. But thats tv for ya!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #126
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by randhail
Does anyone else think the timeline for this show has gotten to be completely out of whack? Last week we're left with Izzie saying she's going to fund the free clinic and the first scene this week shows the clinic opening. No project on earth let alone a hospital moves that fast. While this clinic was built/set up/opened Christina still hadn't decided on whether to get married or not. Not too mention that Bailey popped out her kid in about 3 episodes and even that's basically an afterthought now. Finally, there should be some new interns running around the hospital. Every year a new batch comes in while the others move up the ranks. How is Bailey not an attending at this point? End rant. The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline.
TV

I was cracking up in the beginning - Izzy staring at the door and "Callie O'Malley".

For as much as The Office dissapointed me tonight, Grey's made up for in spades.

And yay to George for finally growing a pair - I hope they last (well, the marriage, too).
Old 02-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #127
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail
The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline.
Those of us who watch both shows know 24's timeline: One show equals one hour and each season equals 24 hours in the life of Jack Bauer. That's why they call it "24."

I've given up trying to figure out GA's timeline. Far easier to sit back and drool over the hawt mcdoctors instead.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:20 AM   #128
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:47 AM
Callie O'Malley Izzie's look as she just stared at the door....priceless!!

gosh, that ending liked dropped my jaw for a second. I felt so terrible for Meredith.

and then Mark and Addison out of nowhere!? (no further details)

probably one of my favorite episodes so far. i'm so glad Christina and Burke are finally talking to eachother.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:38 AM   #129
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:47 AM
It sounded like only a week had passed - didn't Burke say something to Cristina about getting a response to his proposal? I thought he said it had been a week. Then again I was distracted by a phone call, and had to record the show (and Ugly Betty and The Office, and the first part of ER). Don't people know it's Thursday night, my TV NIGHT!?? Acutally it was my sis-in-law, and about 20 minutes into Grey I told her I needed to go watch it, and she said, 'Yeah, I'm watching it too. I missed Ugly Betty'. DOH!!!!! er (I still love her!)

I liked the Addison/Alex tension. And the turkey with all the fixins' I can't believe she was with Mark at the end.

And I agree about George - glad he stood up for his woman
Old 02-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #130
ONE
love, blood, life

Wonder if they are going to live in Merediths house that should be interesting.

I felt so bad for Meredith and could relate oh so well the mother/daughter situation. Now I am mad an McDreamy for yelling at her when she wanted to help.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #131
Blue Crack Addict

I can't believe Addison slept with Sloan

That towel scene aside, Alex has more hotness and decency and attractiveness in that sexy back of his with his black tank top off (and on) than that Mark creep will ever have. In fact that scene was sexier than the McSteamy towel thing. It was all in the imagination..

And I can't believe Christina turned down a ring like that
Old 02-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #132
Blue Crack Addict

Yay!

Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian welcomed twin boys on Thursday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The twins, named Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, were born in Los Angeles. They join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey household.

Dempsey, 41, who plays Derek "Dr. McDreamy" Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy and recently starred in the movie Freedom Writers, announced the pregnancy in September on Live with Regis and Kelly.

In January, he posed for Life with his head resting on Jillian's pregnant belly.

Asked how fatherhood has changed him, he told the magazine, "Now, making money is about providing for my children. And being a father makes you look at yourself. You look at your marriage and go, 'How do I improve this? How do I keep growing and create a stable environment for my children?' "

Dempsey and his wife met in 1994 when he came into her salon for a haircut. (She now has her own high-end cosmetics line.) They married in 1999 at the Dempsey family farmhouse in Maine.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #133
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 02-02-2007, 09:37 AM   #134
ONE
love, blood, life

Blessings for the McDreamy family.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #135
Blue Crack Addict

1. Sybarite, “Runaway” feat. Psapp
The song plays as Izzie and Bailey look onto their new “Denny Duquette Memorial” clinic. Cristina considers her ring. Meredith prepares to speak with her mother.

2. Beck, “Elevator Music”
The song plays as Izzie and Alex offer a patient a free consultation. Ellis and Cristina talk about Meredith.

3. Miho Hatori, “Barracuda”
The song plays as Vincent learns about his girlfriend. Cristina begs to be included in a surgery. Meredith warns Derek about her mother but Derek talks to Ellis anyway.

4. Iain Archer, “Canal Song”
The song plays as Meredith talks with Richard.

5. Susanna & The Magical Orchestra, “Believer”
The song plays as Richard and Ellis talk about Meredith and their past relationship.

6. The Whitest Boy Alive, “Fireworks”
The song plays as Cristina and Burke share their moment.