Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Episode 15: “Walk On Water”

Meredith sits in the bathtub alone, Derek tells Meredith he is concerned about her,.

remember he "saves" her from drowning in the bath tub

and says he will be her "Knight in SA"

I can't imagine what will happen next?

and I completely forgot that he asked if she wanted to get married
and they both dismissed it

so I don't expect this tragedy to bring them closer
and then they get married

and then we will have three married couples on greys

and all the drama

can be about marital problems

instead of relationship problems

wow, these writers are amazing

cruzila said:
Is it necessary to see the drilling? :yuck:

I didn't look. :reject:

I :heart: this show. Except sometimes the medical procedures get a little too graphic for me. They're still much less explicit than anything you see on ER, though.

Trippy ending to the episode!!!!!!!!

Probably one of the best endings to any episode I have ever seen!!:applaud:

This was soooo emotionally draining....Derek needs a hug!

Meredith isn't going to die, she will probably be in a coma or something. But it doesn't look good. I bet Derek will come to the conclusion that he is ready to get married again.

I was just bawling the whole time :sad: damn this show gets to me.

This episode was much better than last week's. Must Watch It Again This Weekend. :up:

The end was indeed trippy and WTF at the same time. I recognized Bomb Squad Guy from last season, but was that Denny in the white gown? :hmm:

Glad Izzie got to be the drill-wielding, life-saving rock star. But did anyone else want to slap her during her little speech, especially when she mentioned George's "mistake"? Fer gawdsakes, Iz, it's not a mistake, it's a marriage! Shut up and deal with it! :rolleyes:

Wow, Izzie is a dumb cow. I can't stand listening to her anymore. Somebody's dying and she's criticizing George's marriage?

Makeup people did a great job with Meredith. She really did look blue. The cold will have kept her alive in the end, I bet that's how they play it.

randhail said:
Can Grey not swim or at least tread water? Come on now I'm not asking for much...just tread friggin water.

Well I originally thought the water was cold enough that she'd essentially feel paralyzed. There are tons of negligence cases of people falling overboard into cold water and essentially sinking, even though they can swim.

But then Derek dove right in there and was A-okay so that makes no sense.

Maybe she hit her head when she fell in...we really never saw that part just her going over.

I can't believe that was Denny :(

OMG I got it, I got it!!! Meredith is not going to remember anything when she wakes up. :huh:

Last edited:
Ho-lee crap!! :ohmy: Crazy episode! It's definitely living up to the hype. I'm on the west coast, and I know to stay away from this thread on Thursdays until after I've seen the episode. :wink:

I had to look away during the drilling bits. I don't know if they were overly gross, but just the thought was too much for me.

I loved Izzie saying she was a rock star, but I agree that her telling George that his marriage is a mistake was crossing the line. That was just so wrong. I'd like to know what she's basing that statement on.

I was so surprised to see Denny and the Bomb Squad guy there (Kyle? Kevin?). Cree-py! That should be interesting next week.

I hate waiting so long between episodes like this! :lol:

Holy crap is right Thora! I stayed offline this evening purposely (sometimes I can't help myself).

I covered my eyes during gory scenes/surgery, and/or peaked thru slightly. I didn't want to see the drilling :no:

I didn't care for the Callie bitchslap, as LMPA so eloquently put it. That was just wrong, especially in that moment.

I definitely recognized bomb squad guy, and then they show Denny too :sad:

It was just a great episode... drama, heartbreak,... Lots of tissues were used.

Oh, and I think Addison and Kirev still have a little something going on there... (waiting for future episode hookup :yes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom