Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think the timeline for this show has gotten to be completely out of whack? Last week we're left with Izzie saying she's going to fund the free clinic and the first scene this week shows the clinic opening. No project on earth let alone a hospital moves that fast. While this clinic was built/set up/opened Christina still hadn't decided on whether to get married or not. Not too mention that Bailey popped out her kid in about 3 episodes and even that's basically an afterthought now. Finally, there should be some new interns running around the hospital. Every year a new batch comes in while the others move up the ranks. How is Bailey not an attending at this point? End rant. The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline. :wink:

Well there was no romance except Add/Mark but she was really thinking about Alex.

Glad Callie and George got married.

I didn't like that Derek yelled at Meredith after he had a chat with her mother. Then the didn't even go to see if each other was ok after the toxin lady had poisoned them. :hmm:

Oh and 8 million cash could probably move a mountain. But thats tv for ya!

randhail said:
Does anyone else think the timeline for this show has gotten to be completely out of whack? Last week we're left with Izzie saying she's going to fund the free clinic and the first scene this week shows the clinic opening. No project on earth let alone a hospital moves that fast. While this clinic was built/set up/opened Christina still hadn't decided on whether to get married or not. Not too mention that Bailey popped out her kid in about 3 episodes and even that's basically an afterthought now. Finally, there should be some new interns running around the hospital. Every year a new batch comes in while the others move up the ranks. How is Bailey not an attending at this point? End rant. The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline. :wink:

TV :drool:

I was cracking up in the beginning - Izzy staring at the door and "Callie O'Malley". :lmao:

For as much as The Office dissapointed me tonight, Grey's made up for in spades.

And yay to George for finally growing a pair - I hope they last (well, the marriage, too). :wink:

randhail said:
The timeline is almost as unreal as 24's timeline. :wink:

Those of us who watch both shows know 24's timeline: One show equals one hour and each season equals 24 hours in the life of Jack Bauer. That's why they call it "24." :laugh:

I've given up trying to figure out GA's timeline. :shrug: Far easier to sit back and drool over the hawt mcdoctors instead. :wink:

Last edited:
Callie O'Malley :lmao: Izzie's look as she just stared at the door....priceless!!

gosh, that ending liked dropped my jaw for a second. I felt so terrible for Meredith. :shocked: :sad:

and then Mark and Addison out of nowhere!? :ohmy: (no further details)

probably one of my favorite episodes so far. i'm so glad Christina and Burke are finally talking to eachother. :D

It sounded like only a week had passed - didn't Burke say something to Cristina about getting a response to his proposal? I thought he said it had been a week. Then again I was distracted by a phone call, and had to record the show (and Ugly Betty and The Office, and the first part of ER). Don't people know it's Thursday night, my TV NIGHT!?? Acutally it was my sis-in-law, and about 20 minutes into Grey I told her I needed to go watch it, and she said, 'Yeah, I'm watching it too. I missed Ugly Betty'. DOH!!!!! :der (I still love her!)

I liked the Addison/Alex tension. And the turkey with all the fixins' :drool: I can't believe she was with Mark at the end.

And I agree about George - glad he stood up for his woman :yes:

Wonder if they are going to live in Merediths house that should be interesting.

I felt so bad for Meredith:sad: and could relate oh so well the mother/daughter situation. Now I am mad an McDreamy for yelling at her when she wanted to help.

I can't believe Addison slept with Sloan :tsk:

That towel scene aside, Alex has more hotness and decency and attractiveness in that sexy back of his with his black tank top off (and on) than that Mark creep will ever have. In fact that scene was sexier than the McSteamy towel thing. It was all in the imagination..:angel:

And I can't believe Christina turned down a ring like that :wink:

Yay!

Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian welcomed twin boys on Thursday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The twins, named Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, were born in Los Angeles. They join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey household.

Dempsey, 41, who plays Derek "Dr. McDreamy" Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy and recently starred in the movie Freedom Writers, announced the pregnancy in September on Live with Regis and Kelly.

In January, he posed for Life with his head resting on Jillian's pregnant belly.

Asked how fatherhood has changed him, he told the magazine, "Now, making money is about providing for my children. And being a father makes you look at yourself. You look at your marriage and go, 'How do I improve this? How do I keep growing and create a stable environment for my children?' "

Dempsey and his wife met in 1994 when he came into her salon for a haircut. (She now has her own high-end cosmetics line.) They married in 1999 at the Dempsey family farmhouse in Maine.

1. Sybarite, “Runaway” feat. Psapp
The song plays as Izzie and Bailey look onto their new “Denny Duquette Memorial” clinic. Cristina considers her ring. Meredith prepares to speak with her mother.

2. Beck, “Elevator Music”
The song plays as Izzie and Alex offer a patient a free consultation. Ellis and Cristina talk about Meredith.

3. Miho Hatori, “Barracuda”
The song plays as Vincent learns about his girlfriend. Cristina begs to be included in a surgery. Meredith warns Derek about her mother but Derek talks to Ellis anyway.

4. Iain Archer, “Canal Song”
The song plays as Meredith talks with Richard.

5. Susanna & The Magical Orchestra, “Believer”
The song plays as Richard and Ellis talk about Meredith and their past relationship.

6. The Whitest Boy Alive, “Fireworks”
The song plays as Cristina and Burke share their moment.

:aplaud: Another excellent episode last night and thanks, Mrs S for the report on the music which is also excellent in this show!

Now we wait for what's to come for the next 3 episodes. WOW. It looks intense from the previews.

Great episode! I really do hope the clinic doesn't have to shut down - that would be so sad for it not to succeed.

On the timing issue - I agree, it's so crazy on this show! :lol: In the very beginning, someone said "8 million dollars, 8 days" or something to that effect. I don't see how a clinic could be built and fully furnished in that amount of time, but whatever. I'm willing to suspend belief for this show. :wink:

The next 3 episodes look very interesting. I'm curious to see what they're all so shocked about!

I also wondered the same thing Thora....how did that clinic make it from a mere thought to reality in a week? Hahahahha! It can't be shut down so fast. Maybe whatever's coming up in the next episodes will get the clinic up and on its feet? Or maybe there's a sequel in the future?!!

No way.....maybe someone only in Greys a little bit like the nurse Olivia.

or could it be George since he wants to leave?

or could it be Burke since people want him leave?

as the world turns..........:hmm:

deep said:
mer's mom

or the chief

are my guesses

After last Thursday, I vote for Mer's mom. :madspit:

Or it'll be how they write out Burke. Am I the only one who would really miss Burke if Isiah Washington goes?

Thursday's episode was one of my favorites. It had everything: humor, drama, romance, and weird medical cases. :applaud:

(I could have done without the Addison-Sloan sex scene, though. Just say no, Addison!)

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

Burke? :hyper:

:D

I heard it's Burke and he dies after being run over by Lance Bass and Doogie Howser's limo when they are in Seattle for the Starbucks diversity conference

Would Cristina actually cry afterwards? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom