Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JCOSTER said:
355832478_33d451e271.jpg

355832479_5f5de2c8ce.jpg

355832481_b0c392df4f.jpg

:combust:

anitram said:
So he's in bigot rehab?

But he's NOT a bigot, it's just a word-like and or the, etc. He really should start posting in FYM from rehab:yes: I'm sure they have internet in the kind of rehab he must be in.

And isn't that ring they showed in the preview (I think it's Christina's) just like Britney Spears' ring? It looks identical.

Did anyone watch the SAG awards last night? Chandra Wilson won one and thanked all the costars who were there and the one who is in rehab (and people laughed) and Ellen Pompeo made this weird speech (when they won for best ensemble in a drama) in which she thanked the ones who weren't there and called Kate Burton Kate Walsh when Kate Walsh was there and couldn't remember Isaiah Washington's name, already :wink:

How come Ellen Pompeo's hair always looks awful on the red carpet? Her dresses always look great, but she needs to fire that hair stylist.

and now this ??????

(CBS) According to reports surfacing on the Internet, T.R. Knight is planning to leave "Grey's Anatomy" over the scandal that has erupted around the homosexual slur directed at him by fellow cast member Isaiah Washington.

According to The Scoop, Knight was told to keep quiet about the incident. Washington, who plays Dr. Preston Burke, denied using the word about the openly-gay Knight at the Golden Globe awards, prompting outrage from the cast. Knight later appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and said that Washington absolutely used the word.

"He (Knight) kept his word, but then the whole thing blew up again at the Golden Globes, and when he was asked about it, he basically called Isaiah a liar," a source told The Scoop. "He feels that the atmosphere there is so toxic and unhealthy. I suppose things could change and we would stay, but for now, he's planning to leave the show."

Well that sucks bigtime, I am really hoping that isn't true. F Isaiah Washington. TR leaving would be a much bigger loss.

I don't blame him one bit for feeling so uncomfortable that he would want to leave.

That is so supremely unfair. But gee it's only a word, right? :rolleyes:

Why should the person who was the victim leave?

NOW they should fire IW, no one wants to work with him anyway.

I think Georges character is more likable and would be a greater loss to the show then IW.

:sad:

Watched the SAG Awards - congrats to Grey's Anatomy.
Happy for Dr. Bailey :up:

I really hope TR Knight does not leave the show. That would just be very :sad:

Isaiah Returning to Grey's Anatomy Set
TUESDAY JANUARY 30, 2007 07:00 PM EST

By Lisa Ingrassia

Isaiah Washington

Photo by: Phil McCarten / AP

Isaiah Washington is scheduled to return to the Grey's Anatomy set as early as Thursday for the first time since entering counseling after making a homophobic slur, a source tells PEOPLE.

Washington, who plays Dr. Preston Burke, has not been on the set since Jan. 23, the day before he issued a statement saying he would seek counseling "as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again."

He also missed picking up a trophy at Sunday's Screen Actors Guild Awards that honored the Grey's cast for drama. "There's a little awkwardness here," costar Katherine Heigl said before the show. Best actress winner Chandra Wilson alluded to his absence, saying in her acceptance speech, "It's about the 10 cast members sitting over there and the other one in rehab."

A source familiar with the Grey's Anatomy production schedule tells PEOPLE that Washington has confirmed he'll arrive for his next call time, now set for Thursday, though the show's production schedule changes.

Washington, 43, has been at the center of controversy since using a homophobic slur to refer to costar T.R. Knight, who is gay. After a firestorm of criticism, Washington apologized, then on Jan. 23 announced: "I have begun counseling."

"I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally," he said.

Reps for the show and Washington declined to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom