Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2 - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #421
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:22 PM
This week I actually felt bad for Sloane. Shes a creep they had a promise to each other and she broke it just like she did with Derek.

What on earth is Derek whining about? I love the way he could do the deed with Meredith and then totally dis her at the end.

Then when she ran into him in the hospital she said Oh, I haven't seen you in few days. Whats that all about?

He needs to stop whining. Meredith will be fine on her own.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #422
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k
OMG!!! The Penis fish!!

I was at work tonight and was talking to a buddy who mentioned he had a friend who recently visited the Amazon and came back sick. He said he lost 100lbs so I commented that there are all kinds of things down there which can make us sick. I mentioned the fish which can enter through the penis to him. So I get home, watch my recorded Grey's Anatomy and lo and behold, a penis fish storyline. WEIRD!!
That's eerie

I think Meredith is just avoiding their issues with sex, and she doesn't exactly help with all her sarcasm about communicating. I think she's the one dissing him.

And I am disappointed in Karev. I don't feel sorry for Sloan. What goes around comes around, he certainly had numerous chances to make things right with Addison.

Oh and I liked Nausea being in it too, especially considering the penis fish

Old 04-27-2007, 09:07 AM   #423
Blue Crack Distributor

That is too creepy, trev!

Kind of an uneven episode last night, I thought. I think Meredith and Derek are going to hit another huge rough patch soon (perfect timing for the season finale). Izzy and George are probably going to end up together again, too, especially with that whole, "we're not ok" thing.

I'm really going to miss Addison, I felt a little sorry for Sloan, and Alex was right back to his old Alex ways, so any of us who felt he was the nicest of the bunch were slapped right back into reality on that one.

I don't even care about Christina and Burke anymore. They're such a non-entity to me.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #424
Blue Crack Addict

Meredith's "communicating" was so dumb, not to mention annoying. I don't think it's malicious, she seems totally clueless. But Derek is so damn passive aggressive it kills me - he's just using his career as an excuse because he's afraid she'll give up again when the going gets tough.

I had some respect for Sloan last night. First time ever. I like Addison but her new show sounds stuuuupid, like some kind of Melrose Place, MD.

Callie, run!! This is all so beneath you!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #425
Blue Crack Distributor

In 100% agreement with you on the Callie thing. It was almost pathetic, her "I can't compete, just give me my husband back" thing.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:35 PM   #426
Refugee

Local Time: 06:22 PM
I just don't understand why everybody has to be having sex with everybody at the hospital! I'm sorry, but Addison's character does not seem like the type who would attack an intern and have sex with him in the closet. We all know it's just so they can give her character a reason to leave Seattle, but still, it's a bit ridiculous.

I too am so over Christina and Burke. I could care less what kind of cake they chose and whether or not they do get end up getting married. They're a major snoozefest!

The only characters I'm still enjoying are Sloane and Kirev. They may be the jerks, but at least they're staying true to who they are. Although, I think we saw a softer side of Sloane last night, and i like it!
Old 04-27-2007, 12:55 PM   #427
Blue Crack Supplier

Last night was pretty good. I'm getting a bit annoyed by a lot of characters lately, which makes me sad.

I don't think Addison's new show looks all that hot, but I'll give it a chance. She's my favourite character right now, so I hope that if the new show fails, she can come back to Seattle.

I agree with the comments about Callie. Where has all her toughness and bad-assy-ness gone? She should really stick up for herself and her marriage, and tell Izzie to shove it. Don't ask for your husband back - take him! He's yours for god's sake.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #428
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
I just don't understand why everybody has to be having sex with everybody at the hospital! I'm sorry, but Addison's character does not seem like the type who would attack an intern and have sex with him in the closet. We all know it's just so they can give her character a reason to leave Seattle, but still, it's a bit ridiculous.
I agree-and the show loses credibility. It's as if when the writers are sitting around trying to think of plot devices and they run dry it's time for sex in the closet, storage room, exam room, etc. It's tired.

Not to mention that last night's was a total ripoff as far as seeing some steamy Alex
Old 04-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #429
Blue Crack Distributor

She should leave George and hook up with Sloan again. Only if she duct tapes his mouth shut, though (some of the time, heh).
Old 04-27-2007, 12:57 PM   #430
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

Not to mention that last night's was a total ripoff as far as seeing some steamy Alex
So true!
Old 04-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #431
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
In 100% agreement with you on the Callie thing. It was almost pathetic, her "I can't compete, just give me my husband back" thing.
Yeah, why was that? Callie nearly kicked Mere's little behind in when she thought Mere had told George about her one night with Sloan. So why was Callie so timid and whiny with Izzie?

Is it because Izzie's bigger, stronger, grew up in a trailer park, and could better take Callie in a physical fight?

Or is it because Callie's still so insecure about her love for George?

(I say Callie should have kicked Izzie's ass. She still could, too.)
Old 04-28-2007, 11:17 PM   #432
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB
Last night was pretty good. I'm getting a bit annoyed by a lot of characters lately, which makes me sad.

I don't think Addison's new show looks all that hot, but I'll give it a chance. She's my favourite character right now, so I hope that if the new show fails, she can come back to Seattle.

I agree with the comments about Callie. Where has all her toughness and bad-assy-ness gone? She should really stick up for herself and her marriage, and tell Izzie to shove it. Don't ask for your husband back - take him! He's yours for god's sake.
Well said and I am in complete agreement! This week's episode was weak. I don't care for Addison, it was tacky and unlike her character to have done what she did and I don't feel her new show will be very successful. I think Callie and Izzy should wrestle for George! They are both wimping out emotionally. I liked Callie cuz she had such an edge to her. After this week's episode I'm disappointed. And damn straight when it comes to your very own husband do NOT *ask* for him back, demand him! (it doesn't work for everyone, didn't for me, but in this show Callie should have demanded). Hope things get better, it's almost end of the season!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:24 PM   #433
Blue Crack Addict

Hahaha, look at her footwear!
Old 05-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #434
War Child

Local Time: 09:22 PM
The dress looks like it weighs more than her.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #435
Blue Crack Distributor

Not holding my breath for a great episode(s) tonight, but we shall see.

Really not happy about the Addison spin-off.