Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably in relation to her new movie "Knocked Up" that's coming out. Always have to create buzz somehow.

Actually, Knocked Up is supposed to be by the same producers of the 40-Year Old Virgin, so it may not be as bad as it looks. But then again, it could be horrendous.

ugh what a frustrating season ending!!!! damn you Burke, I totally starting tearing up when Christina was trying to get the dress off and freaking out. stupid stupid meredith. ugh mcdreamy is telling her she's the love of his life, and she's like I gotta go. argh. hating Izzy even more. and Bailey should have been made chief. she has so much spunk, Callie doesn't seem right for the job. :grumpy:

I so did not see the last 15 minutes of the finale coming! :ohmy:

okay, I could have guessed one or two things ...

And what was up with that last scene between Derek and Meredith? He tells her she's the love of his life, and she just doesn't care anymore? WTF? :confused:

Last edited:
OMG AOISFJOADSIFREOAIJAOEWJEROA;IJOS;D EUOIJF

what just happened!?! and I HATE MEREDITH! when a man like that (who I know has his faults but I love him) tells you you are the love of his life, you DO NOT leave him!!

I really think I am in love with a fictional character. :reject:

And I was bawling when Christina started crying. And Meredith's half sister! :ohmy: And even though I never liked him, poor George. :(

Yep, Meredith is such a stupid idiot! I hope Derek ends up with her younger, cuter and more likeable half-sister.

As for Burke, I wasn't suprised it ended up like that, as word on the street is that IW didn't get his contract renewed. Also TR Knight is rumored to have been fed up and not renewed his contract either. As much as I really hate what they've done with George's character, I'm really gonna miss TR. :sad:

And yeah, WTF is up with Callie getting Chief resident? Which also makes me wonder why one was even named? Who was Chief resident before?

Yeah, the chief resident thing was confusing. And I have no idea who is coming or going on the show, cast-wise. I wouldn't want George to leave. Wouldn't that be weird, especially with Callie (his wife) still on the show and chief resident? :scratch: How did he not pass his test? And then they will lose their world reknown surgeon (Burke)? I couldn't believe he did what he did. I felt bad for Cristina :sad: And I felt bad for "Ava" too. I knew Alex would go back and it would be too late. :angry: And what about Derek? Meredith couldn't discuss their relationship right there & then and used the wedding and Cristina as her excuse. She has time for her friends as Derek said, but not for him :crazy: Felt bad for him too.

:|

And I'm glad they didn't kill off Adele. That would have been the final straw. I was a little surprised as to who the father was. :sad:

And will Addison just be pissed that she's not chief in the first episode in the fall and then that's how they'll write her off to her 'Private Practice'? :scratch:

Last edited:
The finally was back to the old Greys that I loved.

I felt bad for Alex for once.
I think we'll see Addison a few more times.
Wait till Meredith finds out her sister is there.
George just can't leave.
Burke is a :censored: Can't believe he's the one who left, he took things oh so literally. I felt bad for Christina but did she feel the same way and sort of relieved?
Did anyone notice that the show never revealed if Derek knew what happened between Mer and her father?
Now I think Meredith is certifiable. :crazy:
Adele and the chief back together again. I don't think he is going to leave chief.
If he finds out Callie is pregnant he will take over again.
Izzy Wuz up with her? Since Denny she has a screw loose.

This show is officially done. Just shoot it and put it out of it's misery. Last night, based on what happened, they acknowledged that it sucks and needed to start over by blowing things up.

Oh no! Did this show go over its regular slot or something? The last part I caught was the whole Derek & Meredith scene and since that ended at 21:59, I figured it was over!!! :mad:

Can someone please summarize what occurred with Burke and Christina? I'm assuming he left her at the altar?? Thanks!

I'm done. That episode was awful. Almost all of the characters pissed me off so much at one point or another last night. :| This is not the Grey's Anatomy that I used to watch.

This was crap for an end of season episode. How depressing. How can one look forward to the next season when this one ended on such a downer with everyone broken up and sad? I'm really disappointed.:(

^^ I agree. There's really not much to look forward to next season. I just hope McSteamy gets a good storyline. All of the other characters have had so much happen to them that I can't imagine what's left. Oh, and then I read that the last 3 seasons was supposed to be only one year at the hospital. ONE YEAR? I can't believe how many major characters had major events happen in their lives in the span of one year: family members dieing, near death experiences, emergency surgeries, pregnancies, birth, adopted children coming back needing bone marrow, engagements, marriages, divorces, separations, pet death, STD's. And I'm sure i've only touched on half of it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom