Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2 - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #271
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 10:41 AM
__________________

__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #272
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:41 AM
March 15th? Ok, that I can deal with.

Meredith and Burke? Possibly a means to get Burke off the show - he and Meredith have a fling, it destroys his and Yang's relationship, he goes to another hospital? I'm just speculating here.

I don't like that storyline, though.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 01:51 PM   #273
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
jobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: walking out to the street
Posts: 6,957
Local Time: 11:41 AM
Mere and Burke?

Everyone's forgetting that if Mere was ever with anyone else, it would be the one thing Derek wouldn't forgive her for doing (see the end of his relationship with Addison).

Yet, I could easily see her having a fight with Derek, then going to Joe's bar to do tequila shots, then bumping into Burke (or someone else) ... and we longtime fans know what happens when Mere does tequila.
__________________
jobob is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 06:49 PM   #274
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,994
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Ellen at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Not a fan of that dress..

__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #275
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 16,295
Local Time: 10:41 AM
The top of the dress is okay, the bottom must go.
__________________
anitram is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM   #276
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,994
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Agreed
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 07:04 PM   #277
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 08:41 AM
I feel like she should be serving me a Margarita!
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 02-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #278
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 07:41 AM
I am not a fan of the dress.

Three more sleeps!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #279
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,994
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Did anyone see Sara Ramirez on the Dove commercial during the Oscars?


Patrick at the same party

__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 02-27-2007, 09:25 AM   #280
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
I am not a fan of the dress.

Three more sleeps!
Until a repeat?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-27-2007, 10:10 AM   #281
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 08:41 AM
Whoops! I totally misread what you said, LMPA.

Ignore little old me over here. It's morning. I'm not fully awake yet. Must get coffee.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:45 AM   #282
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,994
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Uh oh, here we go..

Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with Grey's Anatomy over salary, a well-placed source tells PEOPLE.

"Katie is disappointed and hurt that (producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other costars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington," the source says.

tmz.com

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.

"Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:51 AM   #283
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
U2Girl416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
Posts: 3,435
Local Time: 10:41 AM
__________________
U2Girl416 is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 08:55 AM   #284
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Uh oh, here we go..

Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with Grey's Anatomy over salary, a well-placed source tells PEOPLE.

"Katie is disappointed and hurt that (producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other costars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington," the source says.

tmz.com

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.

"Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.
Maybe they should take a lesson from the "Friends" cast - everyone or no one. Stop this garbage of everyone else out for themselves. When it really comes down to it I don't think any of them could make a show on their own.
__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 02-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #285
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER


Maybe they should take a lesson from the "Friends" cast - everyone or no one. Stop this garbage of everyone else out for themselves. When it really comes down to it I don't think any of them could make a show on their own.
I agree on both counts.
In ensemeble shows like this, you can't really say one charactar is all that more worthy than another.
And while I enjoy the characters...I too don't think any could really make it on thier own. It's the group dynamic that gives the show it's kick..(see Joey's failure after friends)


Although, after the drama with Isaiah W. this year, I'm surprised (if the article is true) that he's considered more "valuable"....
__________________

__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com