Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I actually felt bad for Sloane. Shes a creep they had a promise to each other and she broke it just like she did with Derek. :eyebrow:

What on earth is Derek whining about? I love the way he could do the deed with Meredith and then totally dis her at the end.

Then when she ran into him in the hospital she said Oh, I haven't seen you in few days. Whats that all about?

He needs to stop whining. Meredith will be fine on her own. :huh:

trevster2k said:
OMG!!! The Penis fish!!

I was at work tonight and was talking to a buddy who mentioned he had a friend who recently visited the Amazon and came back sick. He said he lost 100lbs so I commented that there are all kinds of things down there which can make us sick. I mentioned the fish which can enter through the penis to him. So I get home, watch my recorded Grey's Anatomy and lo and behold, a penis fish storyline. WEIRD!!

:eek: That's eerie

I think Meredith is just avoiding their issues with sex, and she doesn't exactly help with all her sarcasm about communicating. I think she's the one dissing him.

And I am disappointed in Karev. I don't feel sorry for Sloan. What goes around comes around, he certainly had numerous chances to make things right with Addison.

Oh and I liked Nausea being in it too, especially considering the penis fish :giggle:

Last edited:
That is too creepy, trev!

Kind of an uneven episode last night, I thought. I think Meredith and Derek are going to hit another huge rough patch soon (perfect timing for the season finale). Izzy and George are probably going to end up together again, too, especially with that whole, "we're not ok" thing.

I'm really going to miss Addison, I felt a little sorry for Sloan, and Alex was right back to his old Alex ways, so any of us who felt he was the nicest of the bunch were slapped right back into reality on that one. :p

I don't even care about Christina and Burke anymore. They're such a non-entity to me.

Meredith's "communicating" was so dumb, not to mention annoying. I don't think it's malicious, she seems totally clueless. But Derek is so damn passive aggressive it kills me - he's just using his career as an excuse because he's afraid she'll give up again when the going gets tough.

I had some respect for Sloan last night. First time ever. I like Addison but her new show sounds stuuuupid, like some kind of Melrose Place, MD.

Callie, run!! This is all so beneath you!

I just don't understand why everybody has to be having sex with everybody at the hospital! I'm sorry, but Addison's character does not seem like the type who would attack an intern and have sex with him in the closet. We all know it's just so they can give her character a reason to leave Seattle, but still, it's a bit ridiculous.

I too am so over Christina and Burke. I could care less what kind of cake they chose and whether or not they do get end up getting married. They're a major snoozefest!

The only characters I'm still enjoying are Sloane and Kirev. They may be the jerks, but at least they're staying true to who they are. Although, I think we saw a softer side of Sloane last night, and i like it! :wink:

Last night was pretty good. I'm getting a bit annoyed by a lot of characters lately, which makes me sad.

I don't think Addison's new show looks all that hot, but I'll give it a chance. She's my favourite character right now, so I hope that if the new show fails, she can come back to Seattle.

I agree with the comments about Callie. Where has all her toughness and bad-assy-ness gone? She should really stick up for herself and her marriage, and tell Izzie to shove it. Don't ask for your husband back - take him! He's yours for god's sake.

ultravioletluvv said:
I just don't understand why everybody has to be having sex with everybody at the hospital! I'm sorry, but Addison's character does not seem like the type who would attack an intern and have sex with him in the closet. We all know it's just so they can give her character a reason to leave Seattle, but still, it's a bit ridiculous.

I agree-and the show loses credibility. It's as if when the writers are sitting around trying to think of plot devices and they run dry it's time for sex in the closet, storage room, exam room, etc. It's tired.

Not to mention that last night's was a total ripoff as far as seeing some steamy Alex :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
In 100% agreement with you on the Callie thing. It was almost pathetic, her "I can't compete, just give me my husband back" thing.

Yeah, why was that? Callie nearly kicked Mere's little behind in when she thought Mere had told George about her one night with Sloan. So why was Callie so timid and whiny with Izzie?

Is it because Izzie's bigger, stronger, grew up in a trailer park, and could better take Callie in a physical fight?

Or is it because Callie's still so insecure about her love for George?

:hmm:

(I say Callie should have kicked Izzie's ass. She still could, too.)

ThoraSEB said:
Last night was pretty good. I'm getting a bit annoyed by a lot of characters lately, which makes me sad.

I don't think Addison's new show looks all that hot, but I'll give it a chance. She's my favourite character right now, so I hope that if the new show fails, she can come back to Seattle.

I agree with the comments about Callie. Where has all her toughness and bad-assy-ness gone? She should really stick up for herself and her marriage, and tell Izzie to shove it. Don't ask for your husband back - take him! He's yours for god's sake.

:applaud: Well said and I am in complete agreement! This week's episode was weak. I don't care for Addison, it was tacky and unlike her character to have done what she did and I don't feel her new show will be very successful. I think Callie and Izzy should wrestle for George! They are both wimping out emotionally. I liked Callie cuz she had such an edge to her. After this week's episode I'm disappointed. And damn straight when it comes to your very own husband do NOT *ask* for him back, demand him! (it doesn't work for everyone, didn't for me, but in this show Callie should have demanded). Hope things get better, it's almost end of the season!

Oh that's right, tonight is a two-hour special. I wonder if the first hour will be Grey's and the second hour will be the new "Private Practice" (dumb name) :rolleyes:

I won't hold my breath for a good episode either. The previews show Christina at the bridal boutique or something like that. And it looks like Callie is one of her bridesmaids?? WTF? They barely ever speak to eachother. :rolleyes:

I'm done. It was a good run but I didn't even watch tonight's show. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

I thought it was OK

I like Addison more in L A than I did in Seattle.

The L A crowd seems a bit older, well I guess they don't have interns, they do got that surfer phone boy

Meredith's step-mom dies totally unexpectedly and she is at home doing shots saying she has a crappy family.:huh:

I didn't like that sudden death at the end either. Totally shocking, and for what reason? For Meredith & her dad to get closer? Nope, not buying it at all.

I didn't really care for the mixing of the two shows. I do, however, like Tim Daly :shifty:

Fact: Addison was practicing medicine in a state where she was not licensed and registered.

Fact: Addison should lose her license on the grounds on misconduct.

Fact: This show has officially gone down the shitter.

Dwight Schrute said:
Fact: Addison was practicing medicine in a state where she was not licensed and registered.

Fact: Addison should lose her license on the grounds on misconduct.

Fact: This show has officially gone down the shitter.

Yup!

Oh, and GREAT name and avatar, btw! :applaud: :applaud:
I :heart: :heart: :heart: Dwight K. Schrute!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom