Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should record it so I can rewatch those parts without a certain someone in the room
grumpyshifty.gif

Good episode :up: I knew Sloan was gonna use the 'right now' as part of his board interview :|

So is Alex going to have a hot new girlfriend

when the bandages come off?

I guess Izzy won't be the only one that falls for a patient. :shrug:

Tonight was good! :up:

I'm really glad that Izzie & George didn't kiss or do anything further when they went into that closet. I have a feeling that Callie will somehow find out about this, though. Secrets are never kept for very long on this show.

Deep - I'm not sure how long Jane Doe is on the show for. She's already been on for several episodes, and I'm not sure how many she has left. I could definitely see Alex falling for her, though.

My station cut out and didn't show a preview for next week. Was there one? And if so, could someone please summarize? Thanks. :D

again, what's with no previews for the next episode? instead I got another summary of October Road. :grumpy:

Izzie is still annoying me right now and I think Callie will find out and everything will be turned upside down. Liked the parts with Derek and Meredith, at least someone seems happy on the show!

George and Izzie are going to be at it again, for sure. I'd be shocked otherwise. It seemed pretty obvious to me last night. Logically I find this disgusting and I hate Izzie, but for some reason they didn't bug me as much last night as I thought they would.

Poor Derek. He's in for some kind of a breakdown.

anitram said:

Poor Derek. He's in for some kind of a breakdown.

:yes:

So George only has Addison & Christina left to go and then he's done the whole crew - yeah, that's pretty plausible :rolleyes:

I've always liked Callie's character so that whole thing sucks :down:

That last scene with Derek & Meredith was pretty good :wink:

Heres what I think but then again Grey has you thinking one thing and then totally switches it around.

Mark is going to screw up with Addison ala her exit for her spinoff.

I still think Christina may get cold feet maybe not.

Callie is eventually going to find out about Izzie and George due
to someone slipping.

Izzie and George hook up again after he is all upset about Callie find out and leaving him.

The Chief isn't going to retire after all.

Derek is going to ask Meredith to marry him

Yeah, so in our area, the high school state boys basketball tournament was on last week, and I completely missed the George/Izzy debacle because ABC decided to show the episode at 2am :grumpy:

I was so :shocked: at last night's episode! And, very pissed at Izzy right now...she's turned into such a bitch:|

snowbunny00774 said:
So George only has Addison & Christina left to go and then he's done the whole crew - yeah, that's pretty plausible :rolleyes:

You forgot George helping Bailey give birth. Which is about as close as anyone's going to get to Bailey. :wink:

Originally posted by JCOSTER
Callie is eventually going to find out about Izzie and George due to someone slipping.

So either the ever-annoying Izzie :mad: "accidently" blurts it out to Callie or George says Izzie's name in bed with Callie ... either one of which can easily happen in the next episode or two. :hmm:

Also originally posted by JCOSTER: How long do you think Callie and George are really going to last?

They could surprise us all and stay together. Remember, Callie slept with Sloan :yuck: when they were on a break, and George seems to have forgiven her. And they do love each other. Maybe if they talk it all out, get some counseling .... :shrug:

Carek1230 said:
How long do you think Callie and George are really going to last?

I don't think very much longer. Seems like George/Izzie will be the new pining couple.

It's Bill's favorite show. I'm glad he's watching TV when his wife's away instead of, well you know. Well at least not with another woman :wink:

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - President Clinton is a big fan of "24" even though "an uber right-wing guy" produces the Emmy-winning political thriller.

Clinton told TV advertisers Friday that his favorite show is the medical drama "Grey's Anatomy," and he appreciates "Boston Legal" for the dynamic between William Shatner and James Spader. "It's something to behold," he said.

As for "24," which was co-created by noted Republican Joel Surnow, Clinton said he enjoys the fact that conservatives and liberals alike can be the bad guys in the show.

"They're trying to be fair," Clinton said.

His other must-see TV shows include "All in the Family," "I Love Lucy," "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Bonanza" -- all of which air on TV Land, which sponsored his appearance at the cable network's "upfront" presentation to advertisers at Jazz at Lincoln Center in the Time Warner Building.

"As you know, my wife is away, so I'm home alone a lot," Clinton said of Sen. Hillary Clinton, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008. "I'm particularly grateful to TV Land for giving me something to do at night."

He also found time to focus on real-world interests such as global warming, hurricane and tsunami relief, AIDS and childhood obesity.

Details leak on top secret 'Grey's' spin-off
"Enhanced" May episode will send Kate Walsh's "Addison" on to a new series.
By Maria Elena Fernandez, Times Staff Writer
March 28, 2007

Related Stories
- Show Tracker: 'Grey's Anatomy'
Wanna hear a secret? No, not the Oprah/Law of Attraction kind. But the juicy, exclusive, behind-the scenes kind, from an insider who offers insight into the much-buzzed about “Grey’s Anatomy” spin-off.

ABC and creator Shonda Rhimes have been so hush-hush about the “enhanced” two-hour “Grey’s” May episode - which will introduce a new life for Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery - that during a development presentation with advertisers last week, the cast of the new show was trotted on stage but were not allowed to divulge any details.

So we will:

Following her recent disastrous romantic misfortunes, Addison (Kate Walsh) travels to Santa Monica to seek advice from her old medical school pals, Naomi (Merrin Dungey) and Jackson (Taye Diggs) whom she believes have it all: a beautiful teenage daughter, a great marriage and a highly successful health cooperative.

Addison quickly learns that Jackson, also a successful TV health guru, has divorced Naomi. During the visit, Addison also meets the rest of the gang at the cooperative: a widowed alternative medicine doctor, a self-doubting therapist, and a male gynecologist who knows little about women, and realizes she is on familiar ground.

Addison concludes that the personal lives of the people around her may be a mess, but professionally they stand out. (Sounds like those crazy interns, right?) So she decides to leave Seattle Grace behind and join the Oceanside Wellness Group team.

That is, of course, if ABC picks up the series, which is a good bet since the cast was already paraded before the people with the big bucks. Oh, if we only knew the title.

It lied to me too, Bri. :sad: It gave the same episode as being new two weeks in a row. :tsk:

I'm kinda glad it was a rerun, since I was busy doing other things tonight, and wouldn't have been able to watch. :D

I got a phone call during the show, so that shot all chances of me watching it - no biggie. I think my newspaper gave a description of the episode, so I knew it was a rerun

No new ep this week, but here's a PD pic you might enjoy:

3923454731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom