Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere and Burke? :hmm:

Everyone's forgetting that if Mere was ever with anyone else, it would be the one thing Derek wouldn't forgive her for doing (see the end of his relationship with Addison).

Yet, I could easily see her having a fight with Derek, then going to Joe's bar to do tequila shots, then bumping into Burke (or someone else) ... and we longtime fans know what happens when Mere does tequila. :sexywink:

Ellen at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Not a fan of that dress..

519658304_5186252711.jpg

Whoops! I totally misread what you said, LMPA. :reject:

Ignore little old me over here. It's morning. I'm not fully awake yet. :wink: Must get coffee.

Last edited:
Uh oh, here we go..

Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with Grey's Anatomy over salary, a well-placed source tells PEOPLE.

"Katie is disappointed and hurt that (producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other costars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington," the source says.

tmz.com

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.

"Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Uh oh, here we go..

Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with Grey's Anatomy over salary, a well-placed source tells PEOPLE.

"Katie is disappointed and hurt that (producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other costars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington," the source says.

tmz.com

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.

"Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.

Maybe they should take a lesson from the "Friends" cast - everyone or no one. Stop this garbage of everyone else out for themselves. When it really comes down to it I don't think any of them could make a show on their own.

JCOSTER said:

Maybe they should take a lesson from the "Friends" cast - everyone or no one. Stop this garbage of everyone else out for themselves. When it really comes down to it I don't think any of them could make a show on their own.

I agree on both counts.
In ensemeble shows like this, you can't really say one charactar is all that more worthy than another.
And while I enjoy the characters...I too don't think any could really make it on thier own. It's the group dynamic that gives the show it's kick..(see Joey's failure after friends)

Although, after the drama with Isaiah W. this year, I'm surprised (if the article is true) that he's considered more "valuable"....:hmm:

I have to concur with you both. This is an ensemble, just like Friends. The Friends' negotiations were handled very smartly by the entire cast and there were no resentments, etc. (not that we know of). I don't think this kind of attitude on Grey's Anatomy is going to go over well, especially with fans. It could be the end of what was a very entertaining show, especially if all this dirty laundry continues airing. I don't think any one of the characters deserves to earn more than the others, even if their work is praised, awarded, etc. You've got to carry each other, carry each other.... ONE! :)

Lila64 said:
I have to concur with you both. This is an ensemble, just like Friends. The Friends' negotiations were handled very smartly by the entire cast and there were no resentments, etc. (not that we know of). I don't think this kind of attitude on Grey's Anatomy is going to go over well, especially with fans. It could be the end of what was a very entertaining show, especially if all this dirty laundry continues airing. I don't think any one of the characters deserves to earn more than the others, even if their work is praised, awarded, etc. You've got to carry each other, carry each other.... ONE! :)

:applaud: I agree with Lila. When I read some of the articles and things being said today I admit it made me roll my eyes just a little thinking well there goes a great show when fans react the same way I am feeling reading this right now. Talk of a possible spin off should have been kept under wraps longer too. It'll be sad if things do start to unravel a bit, I've really enjoyed the cast as they are right now!

Between Grey's Anatomy and his newborn twins, he may only have time to look at the pictures! But Patrick Dempsey still indulges in his passion for racing, picking up a stack of automotive magazines at a newsstand in Brentwood on Thursday.

patrick_dempsey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom