Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there ain't nothin wrong with 40!!! I would take on over 40 guy before I took a guy under 40, especially if they looked like this:

patrick_dempsey.jpg

Grey's Anatomy T.R. Knight is gay, he has confirmed exclusively to PEOPLE.

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight tells PEOPLE in a statement. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

Knight, 33, plays the unassuming Dr. George O'Malley on the hit ABC drama. A Minneapolis native, he began his career in that city's famed Guthrie Theater.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1548317,00.html

:hmm: I wonder if George will be gay too, they said there would be a gay character somewhere down the road. Maybe its George since he seems to be having a problem liking Callie.

Until tonight...

This week was sort of weak, as in didn't pack as huge of a punch as the others so far, but a so-called weak Grey's is still excellent.

I love Bailey more every week, and Alex is losing some of his "asshole-ness", woohoo! lol

Callie's line to McSteamy at the beginning, hehe. You read our minds, girl. :lol:

I thought it was a little week too. I took almost 15 min for McDreamy to enter the scene :huh:

I wonde(RED) whats going to happen with Mer and McD? I hope that next week McD doesn't sleep with McHotty they called her. I will be so angry with him :madwife: good looking or not!

Like the time he told Mer she was a whore..:madwife: that had me steamed for a week!!

My instinct tells me that Mer and McDreamy won't be together until November sweeps. :mad:

I think next week is a repeat unfortunately.

We need more McDreamy. He just depressed me this week. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Actually I had a feeling he might be, I don't know why. Oh well, lucky guys-unlucky women :wink: And the fact that he's gay definitely isn't the most interesting part of him. What a sweetie. I don't know what his name has to do with anything :huh:

Weakest episode of the season so far-and it's already a rerun next week? You've got to be kidding :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

They had a preview for next week's episode. At least I think it's going to be on next week.

I heard a rumor McHottie may be related to Der, so let's not go nuts - yet.

Oh, Oh, Oh, It's McDreamys sister!!!!!

It better not be a repeat!!!!!:madspit:

If he really said that, well that's just something isn't it?

tmz.com

Grey's Anatomy" star T.R. Knight told PEOPLE exclusively that he is gay. But was this coming out of his own free will, or as a result of the much-hyped fight between "Grey's" stars Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey?

PEOPLE released a statement from Knight today that said, "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

But the National Enquirer may have tipped us off to the story when they reported that during the fight between Washington and Dempsey, Washington yelled, "I'm not your little faggot like (name deleted)."

The Enquirer said they withheld the name of the co-star Washington mentioned "because of the extreme nature of the slur."

Does Knight's disclosure confirm the Enquirer's story?

Calls to Washington's reps were not immediately returned.

Yeah, i'll be really bummed if Isaiah Washington really did say that. It seems like alot of the gossip sites have picked up the story and are running with it. They're also saying that Burke may be recast or replaced now because of this. How sad this is all happening. It's quite a distraction to such a great show! And i loved Burke's character. Although the source is not great, I kinda tend to believe stuff on TMZ.com, because they usually break the big stories before the respected news outlets get it. (They were the first to have the Mel Gibson police report and the Paris Hilton DUI)

They're rerunning the season premiere next week so we won't get a new ep. :(

ABC released some pics from an upcoming ep. Don't really spoil anything so here's a tasty one:

normal_17.jpg

I used to like Burke now I don't think I do anymore. What a horrible thing to say....if he did. Who cares if TR is gay or not its not changing my mind about him or his charachter.

Could Isiah be getting to big for his britches? If so, what an idiot cause hes got a good thing goin on there.

I read about Washington's outburst earlier today. It's so unfortunate that people are so close minded and ignorant these days. :tsk:

Hopefully all this drama won't affect the show too much. It's my favourite show! I'd be so sad to see it fall apart. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom