Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anitram said:
Honest to God the moment he put clothes on he got a hell of a lot less attractive to me.

:lol: Oh how true!

Good episode tonight. I had a feeling Mer would choose McDreamy, but he would back down. What an idiot. :tsk:

George definitely was a McDork tonight.

I loved Morphine Mer though. :lol: She was hilarious!

Lila64 said:
grey2.jpg

:lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

anitram said:

Honest to God the moment he put clothes on he got a hell of a lot less attractive to me.

:yes:

He does come off as an arrogant asshole.

Meredith on morphine - :lol:
Callie picking up McSteamy :hmm: :shifty:

I had a sense McDreamy was gonna back off, but I didn't like that. Wanted to see him fight for her, but the "don't hurt her" must have gotten to him :madwife: And now McVet is out of the picture... And McDork :lol: :mad:

How about Denny's final message? And Izzy's check? :shocked:

I thought that was an awesome episode, great season so far.

And I couldn't agree more-put McSteamy in a towel and duct tape his mouth. What a creep.

Finn is right, he will hurt her again. But that part really got to me, when McDreamy dropped his ego and actually just thought about Meredith

I have to watch that again online

I wanted Alex to deck him. Alex at least has somewhat of a heart. :lol:

The last part with the check was like "whoa". Izzy's really rolling in it now, she has not a dime of debt thanks to modeling.

The part with Mer and Addison got to me. I liked the end of it where Addison's like, "you're going to forget all of this later". I really like Addison now, whereas before I didn't.

I think Alex and Addison could be hot together. She can do better than Mark - the guy's a total asshole.

anitram said:
I think Alex and Addison could be hot together.

I think so too, both tough on the outside but really more tender on the inside. I think they are setting it up for them to be together. I like Addison much more now that she's not one dimensional and her nicer side is showing more often.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I think so too, both tough on the outside but really more tender on the inside. I think they are setting it up for them to be together. I like Addison much more now that she's not one dimensional and her nicer side is showing more often.

I agree with you. And I just find that with both Alex and Addison, there is more to them than meets the eye whereas with McSteamy, what you see is what you get and not much more. And what I see, I don't particularly like.

MrsSpringsteen said:

And I couldn't agree more-put McSteamy in a towel and duct tape his mouth.

Duct taping his mouth :no: ,might as well maximize his usefulness.

Christina & Burke are the mopiest, most annoying people ever.

Good for Callie, I couldn't even imagine having that much nerve lol. George is a moron.

Does this mean no more McVet?:(

Lila64 said:
I just had to stop by to see that pic again :drool:

I know, what is it exactly about that picture? Hottest McDreamy pic eva :wink: It's like you picture him looking when you fantasize about him walking towards you or something...and he looks so effortlessly hot in that pic

ps- when I first typed that I typed McCreamy :shifty: Hey that's a good one :hmm: He's the McCreamy in my coffee :D

Patrick Dempsey gets with the program at the unveiling of Justin Timberlake's new clothing line, William Rast, at L.A.'s Social Hollywood on Tuesday. The Grey's Anatomy star rocked a very McDreamy ensemble of his own – a tie-and-cardigan combo.

patrick_dempsey2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom