Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doozer61 said:
i get so confused between mcsteamy and mcdreamy. my bad. :D

:lol: Geesh what men to be confused about, why can't I ever have that problem in real life? :(

I thought Meredith and George did go all the way

I read in a magazine that Ellen Pompeo says she met Jake Gyllenhaal in a parking lot in 2001. He knocked on her car window and said he just wanted to tell her that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his entire life. Of course who knows how many women he said that to :wink: They were in Moonlight Mile together (never saw that movie) but no romance ever happened. She's also in People Magazine this week.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And I don't think George and Mer really had sex. Crying tends to deflate the mood, if you know what I mean. :shh:

She did ask him if he was...done. So the answer is inconclusive. :wink:

Although she'd have to be the dumbest doctor alive not to notice she's been pregnant all these months.

anitram said:

Although she'd have to be the dumbest doctor alive not to notice she's been pregnant all these months.

George was a determined as a horney 13 year old.

So he was probably done.:huh: :ohmy:

anitram said:

The episodes are shown over months, but do we really know if months have passed on the show? :shrug:

jobob said:

The episodes are shown over months, but do we really know if months have passed on the show? :shrug:

The first episode of this season picked up on the same night as the season finale. So it really hasn't been all that long between when George & Mer slept together, and now.

If she is pregnant, the baby could definitely be George's.

Well but in the last episode, Burke told Cristina he'd been taking physiotherapy for 3 weeks. Which he probably wouldn't have started until he was through recovery so it's been at least a month since prom time. So time has passed by, but it's hard to know how much.

tmz.com

Patrick "Dr. McDreamy" Dempsey's pretty mug might've needed a little emergency care after a dust-up with his "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Isaiah Washington. According to Rush & Molloy, the simmering feud between Washington and Dempsey came to a head this week on set, when Washington said "some disgusting things" and got in Dempsey's face during shooting.

In fact, the National Enquirer had reported that Washington had choked Dempsey and shoved him, though other sources denied this. In the Enquirer's account, what started as an argument over lateness on set turned into a full blow-up. Dempsey's rep tried to downplay the incident, saying, "In any close-knit family, sometimes people argue. But everybody made up and went back to work." Neither Washington's nor an ABC rep had a comment.

Why all the commotion? It might stem, say sources, from Washington's frustration that Dempsey has become the poster boy for the show. According to Rush & Molloy's source, Washington "has issues. There's an underlying jealousy."

Rush and Molloy

They almost needed some real doctors on the set of "Grey's Anatomy" this week, according to sources who say stars Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey got into a violent brawl.

Our spy at the production corroborated a National Enquirer report that a long-simmering feud boiled over on Monday when Washington (Dr. Preston) attacked Dempsey (Dr. Shepherd).

The donnybrook is said to have erupted at L.A.'s Prospect Studios when Washington, 43, and Dempsey, 40, started arguing over cast members being late for a scene.

According to The Enquirer's source, the unscripted drama played out like this:

"What are we waiting on?" said Isaiah.

"Not me," said Patrick. "I'm always ready."

"At that point," said the source, "Isaiah said something mean to T.R. Knight" (who plays mild-mannered Dr. George O'Malley).

"That's when Patrick told Isaiah, 'Pick on somebody your own size.'

"Well, that did it. Isaiah became enraged and grabbed Patrick by the throat and shoved him back a few feet.

"Dr. McDreamy [Dempsey's nickname] almost landed in McDreamland."

When Knight demanded that the pair break it up, the source says, "Isaiah called him a bitch. Isaiah stormed off to his trailer to cool off, while Patrick and T.R. stood there in disbelief.

"The director and producers got involved, and a meeting was organized with the network execs."

Washington came back to the set, and the actors finished their scene, but feelings are still said to be raw, with neither actor offering an apology.

"Isaiah is a theater-trained actor who can't stand the whole McDreamy magazine-cover-boy furor over Patrick," says the source.

Our source denied Washington choked Dempsey, but confirmed, "Isaiah said some disgusting things. He was in Patrick's face. I think Isaiah has issues. There's an underlying jealousy. But it's not Patrick's fault. They've put a lot of pressure on him by making him the face of the show. Patrick never asked for it, but he promotes the show whole-heartedly."

Enquirer editor David Perel told us "the sourcing on this story is rock-solid."

Dempsey's spokeswoman said, "There was an argument on set. In any close-knit family, sometimes people argue. But everybody made up and went back to work."

Our calls to an ABC spokesman and publicist for Washington weren't returned.

Let's be glad there weren't any scalpels lying around.

people.com

Aw :hug:

Dempsey, 40, and Washington, 43, didn't need medical aid, but the actors, who both play renowned doctors on the show, nearly came to blows during a spat over shooting issues.

"We were like two baseball players . . . nose-to-nose," Washington tells PEOPLE. "We had a difference of opinions while working on set but we've resolved it."

At issue, says Washington, was "time and (keeping) the production going. The communication was lost in translation."

But no punches were thrown: "Our faces are too beautiful for that!," says Washington, who plays Dr. Preston Burke. Dempsey plays heartthrob Dr. Derek Shepherd, otherwise known as "Dr. McDreamy."

In fact, just a few hours after the dustup, Washington and Dempsey were sitting side by side at a script read-through.

"In close families arguments happen," Dempsey's rep tells PEOPLE. "They worked it out."

Washington even learned a little something about his costar. "I've never been that close to (Patrick) before," he says. "He has really pretty blue eyes."

McDreamy and Burke had a fight. They made up. What a McNothing story. (Just saw it on Entertainment Tonight, too.) Yawn. :yawn:

Edit: Or at least they're putting the McNothing spin on it.

And on most shows with this large of a female cast, there would be stories of feuds among the actresses. Haven't heard of any of those among the Grey's cast, have we? :)

Last edited:
grey2.jpg

:lol:

:lol: That's awesome, Lila!

And I read something about Alex online - he and his wife have something like six kids. Holy crap.

When he was on Ellen, he said he has 5 kids. She gave him a bunch of beach stuff for them, since they'd just moved to LA from NYC. Very cute. But yeah, that's an awful lot of kids!

Cripes, I am so like Meredith it's not funny. :crack:

Callie and McSteamy hooking up - I say good for the hot dirty girl, since George is being a McDork. :wink:

Hot dirty girl and McSteamy together? :combust: Wonder how long it'll last ...

Meredith asking if she embarrassed herself: :lol:

And it's official, George is now McDork. Throwing away the best damn thing that ever happened to him (which would be Callie) to go help Izzie ... :tsk:

Just stick with the towel shots, and don't talk.

Honest to God the moment he put clothes on he got a hell of a lot less attractive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom