Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm set for my 2nd episode of Grey's tonight, now that I'm *officially* watching!! From what I saw last week in the recap episode and the premiere, I was just about ready to drive to the store and pick up the dvds of the previous seasons. Aside from this being a totally spontaneous and possibly unwise financial decision, can you guys tell me if I would love/enjoy all the episodes? Just from a show quality standpoint, would this be a good idea to do if I haven't seen the previous seasons?

thanks for any help....a similar situation occured after I started watching Sex and the City. Had to get all the dvds.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Your location, Mrs S :lmao:

:cute:

:wink:

I don't have any of the DVD's but I would think it would be good to watch the previous seasons. Why not? :) Maybe you could rent them if you don't want to spend the money?

This was in my local paper today

"Love to hate you

September 28, 2006

I hate Meredith.

I have my reasons.

She whines incessantly and puts y's on the end of words that don't need them (after all, she's ``dark and twisty ") .

She can't be alone, she only talks about her love life, and an entire hospital staff orbits around her.

She got her job because of her mom.

During the 15 seconds she was single, she met a perfect veterinarian who cooks.

She used a sick dog to perpetuate adultery.

She slept with a million guys and never freaked out to her roommates about whether she got an STD.

I hate her because McDreamy is a stupid nickname.

I hate Meredith for the same reason someone posted this note on a blog last winter at 2:20 a.m.: ``I think Meredith's character needs to gain about 20 pounds and stop crying." And for the reason someone posted this one on a blog just a few months ago after last season's finale: ``Meredith looks like some skeleton someone found on an archeological dig and did a voodoo spell on to bring her back to life. Someone get her a Twinkie, a pizza and a Luna Bar and fast."

At least Ally McBeal sang sometimes.

I hate Meredith because sometimes she has a lisp and sometimes she doesn't. I hate her even more because the lisp is cute.

When Meredith is doing her job, which involves cutting people open and exposing their organs, I'm pretty sure she's thinking about boys.

She breathes loud just to be dramatic. She probably doesn't even have asthma.

She thinks she's unique -- everybody's parents get sick and divorced.

I hate Meredith because she wants what she can't have.

Because she's probably going to get her way.

Because if she doesn't get her way, I will feel incomplete.

And because tonight, against my better judgment, I will tune in and root for her just like everybody else. "

For some reason that SEXY! makes me laugh out loud. I'm not crazy about that picture, I've seen better

blog_cover608.jpg

If you liked the song at the end of the last episode, another by the same guy will be in tonight's show. His name's Mat Kearney. (yes, one "t" in Mat.)

After the last episode, his album jumped up in the charts. Good stuff.:up:

I think dating both of them should be fun and entertaining to watch!!!

Addison and McSteamy again wow!!!!

I think Chris O'Donnell should stay on the show and start dating Izzy.

I fell asleep and missed I don't know how much of the end..6 Degrees was just coming on

I hope Grey's is on abc.com so I can see what I missed

Damn exhaustion:yell:

"Are you trying to seduce me" "Do women have two sets of panties?" He is SO cute!

Callie and George were too cute. When Meredith told him to stop throwing darts and go get the hot dirty girl who likes him... :lmao: Did you see how fast he left that bar?

And the ending with Derrick and Addison... Too perfect, and funny. How he just takes a gulp of the champagne and says, "Well, I feel much better now" and leaves. I mean, in all fairness, she's the one who cheated first.

As for Mer deciding to date both guys, it's the smartest thing she's done in a long time, I think.

What a great episode! I loved it! :D

I knew McSteamy would be coming back, but had totally forgotten about him until he came out of the bathroom.

I agree LMPA - it's good that Mer is going to date Finn and McDreamy. With both of them competing for her, I'm sure there are going to be some damn good dates! :wink: I am curious though about whether the coin ended up being heads or tails when she flipped it. Maybe we'll find out later.

Yeah, I guess I'm not suprised. The love triangle is basically the whole crux of the series so they have to drag it out all season (or longer). Chris O'Donnell isn't going anywhere anytime soon, neither is McSteamy. I hope he and Addison can be happy; I do feel kind of sorry for her.

ThoraSEB said:

I knew McSteamy would be coming back, but had totally forgotten about him until he came out of the bathroom.

I agree LMPA - it's good that Mer is going to date Finn and McDreamy. With both of them competing for her, I'm sure there are going to be some damn good dates! :wink: I am curious though about whether the coin ended up being heads or tails when she flipped it. Maybe we'll find out later.

I think it ended up heads because Christina said thats appropriate for a brain surgeon, then later on I was thinking if it had turned up tails, that would be appropriate for McVet. I thought it was very clever.

Plus the young man in the bed that was having brain surgery told MG that he thought she should go be with McDreamy. And at the bar MG said thats what Brian thought, then Christina told her he had died.

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:

Way better than the first episode. :up:

Dating both of them is the smartest decision Mer's made yet, IMHO. She needs to find out more about Der and Finn (and Derek needs time to get over Addison and his marriage).

Thora, girlfriend, we'll never know what side that coin fell on.

But we know she'll end up with McDreamy. :wink:

The other relationships: Looks like Callie's moving in with George (and Mere and Izzie)! I like Callie more and more every week. And her description of Seattle Grace in the premiere last week to Finn was dead-on perfect: "It's high school with scalpels." :giggle:

And will Burke (the second sexiest man on the show, IMHO) and Cristina survive Mama Burke's visit? Cristina may just rise to the occasion, hang in there, and prove her wrong after all ... Or not.

Last edited:
I just watched it on abc.com, geesh I really slept through the best parts. Hehe, that was awesome w/ McSteamy :eek:

I love how Alex did that and then said yeah you're right, I shouldn't get physical with the patients :giggle: Alex looked really hot there :wink:

I agree, much better than the season premiere

Carek1230 said:
I'm convinced this is a show I could watch over and over and over!

iTunes season pass, baby. :cool:

Or if you don't have a video iPod, they do sell dvd boxed sets of each season starting every September.

(I have both the season 1 and 2 dvd sets.) :shh:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
I love how Alex did that and then said yeah you're right, I shouldn't get physical with the patients :giggle:

Try and explain that part to a 12-year old :ohmy: I told her to just ask me about it in 10 years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom