Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2006, 10:12 PM   #436
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:25 PM
I've come to hate that term, but any ball in our court is a victory.

Wow, that could be a very bad pun if left in the wrong hands.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:50 PM   #437
Blue Crack Addict

I'm suffering from Grey's withdrawl, so I spent all weekend having yet another Grey's Anatomy marathon starting with season 1.

Old 01-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #438
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:25 PM
Thursday night we get two back-to-back reruns, according to Yahoo! TV.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:20 AM   #439
Blue Crack Addict

I saw the commercial last night for the new episode on Jan 11th

SPOILER AHEAD

Addison and Alex looked like they were about to kiss
Old 01-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #440
Blue Crack Distributor

I saw that.

But anytime I see stuff like that concerning Grey's, I just remember that scene with Meredith in bed with the vet and Derrick. That was just cruel that it was only a dream.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #441
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
I asked for Grey's on DVD for Christmas, so I could catch up on the first 2 seasons that I missed, and Santa did NOT deliver.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:32 AM   #442
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl416
I asked for Grey's on DVD for Christmas, so I could catch up on the first 2 seasons that I missed, and Santa did NOT deliver.

Me too.

I did get the final Sex and the City dvd I've been asking for since two Christmases ago, though.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #443
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
Santa apparently didn't get my memo!

ooh good call on Sex and the City. a friend had made me copies of a couple seasons (shame on me) and all of a sudden I was obsessed. I think I ended up buying all 6 seasons within 4 or 5 months
Old 01-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #444
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:25 PM
So...feeling all left out of the Grey's Anatomy discussions, I just rented and watched the first season. Will I eventually like the lead actress instead of wondering how she got her own TV show? Did Grey's Anatomy just get hot this season or did everyone generally like it since season 1? I'm so far not understanding the excitement at all and just wondering if the general consensus is that it really does get better, or whether if I don't like it now I probably won't like the next 2 seasons either and should just let it go. This is a sincere question, not one to rain on anyone's parade.

By contrast, I am also currently watching West Wing on DVD and have been blown away since the pilot episode and foaming at the mouth for the each disc to arrive. Maybe I shouldn't try to watch another series at the same time as West Wing since it's just about the best damn writing and acting I've ever seen in a non-cable TV show.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #445
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
So...feeling all left out of the Grey's Anatomy discussions, I just rented and watched the first season. Will I eventually like the lead actress instead of wondering how she got her own TV show? Did Grey's Anatomy just get hot this season or did everyone generally like it since season 1? I'm so far not understanding the excitement at all and just wondering if the general consensus is that it really does get better, or whether if I don't like it now I probably won't like the next 2 seasons either and should just let it go. This is a sincere question, not one to rain on anyone's parade.

By contrast, I am also currently watching West Wing on DVD and have been blown away since the pilot episode and foaming at the mouth for the each disc to arrive. Maybe I shouldn't try to watch another series at the same time as West Wing since it's just about the best damn writing and acting I've ever seen in a non-cable TV show.
Well I only started watching this year, so I'm a bad one to ask. But somehow I got drawn into it. I'm sure in the grand scheme of things, it isn't the best show ever made, but I sure do like it!

(love West Wing too by the way, unfortunately, I haven't seen the episodes in order past season 2...but I blew right through those seasons. thought it was so good!!)
Old 01-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #446
Blue Crack Addict

Alex and Addison kissing in the previews last night!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #447
Blue Crack Distributor

damn, I missed that!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #448
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by daygloeyes2
Alex and Addison kissing in the previews last night!

Why do I get the idea that she would sleep with anyone.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #449
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl

Grey's was actually better in S1 than S2 so frankly you may not like it more as time goes on. It just may not be the sort of show for you.

West Wing is the same - it really goes downhill later on. The last few years were pretty awful if you ask me.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #450
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by anitram

West Wing is the same - it really goes downhill later on. The last few years were pretty awful if you ask me.
Well, now that is sad news as I'm so into it right now but I'm only on Season 2. I guess that's the way it is with most good series, though. It's hard to keep the writing fresh.