Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McDreamy, buy some earplugs!

I really liked Callie and George. I'm sick of Mark and I don't care if they are trying to have us feel sorry for him now, it's too late.

Spoiler alert!

anitram said:
McDreamy, buy some earplugs!

I really liked Callie and George. I'm sick of Mark and I don't care if they are trying to have us feel sorry for him now, it's too late.

... or if Meredith's snoring is truly *that* bad, she needs to find out if she has sleep apena. Seriously.

Callie was great tonight. Mr. O'Malley's right; Callie "gets" George and he'd be a fool to let her go. :yes:

Alex shouldn't have given Mark vanilla capuccino. He should have poisoned it instead. :wink:

:lol:

I cried at the scene with George and Mer. All that stuff about dads, ugh, got me verklempt. :sad:

I think Burke and Christina will find their way back to each other, eventually.

And George and Callie - I think I like them together, too. :love:

I don't like how they did it as a two parter, though. What is the point really, when it's an ongoing series and they do it in pretty much real time anyway?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I cried at the scene with George and Mer. All that stuff about dads, ugh, got me verklempt. :sad:

Me too! The dad stuff with Meredith and George was really sad and I could really relate to Merediths situation with her dad. I really want Georges dad to live.

Heres a secret....I snore once in awhile bad allergies, I used the strip too and it didn't help and my husband wore earplugs. No help though.

At least McDreamy was nice about it, my husband just gives me a shove!!! LOL

I cried in the dad scenes too. I went through a health crisis with my dad last May that was so rough, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to cry when stuff like that is on TV! :wink:

The previews for next week look good. I'm especially interested in the scene they showed between Addison & Mark! :ohmy:

I agree, LMPA. It really shouldn't be considered a two parter unless they leave us on a cliffhanger, which this episode didn't do.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Me too :sad:

I think Burke and Christina will find their way back to each other, eventually.
:yes:

:yes:

I don't like how they did it as a two parter, though. What is the point really, when it's an ongoing series and they do it in pretty much real time anyway?
:shrug:

The almost kiss between Addison & Alex :shifty:

I really liked... the staredown :lol:

Good episode. I don't know what Addison did differently, but she really looked gorgeous in that one. Hair and makeup, I guess. I can't believe they didn't get to kiss, but that will make it even better when they do :D That was so sweet when he said he got the vanilla because McSteamy was rude to her.

I just wanted to hug George :(

The songs

* The Research - "Lonely Hearts Still Beat The Same"
* William Fitzsimmons - "Passion Play"
* Emiliana Torrini - "Beggars Prayer (demo)"
* Michelle Featherstone - "Rest Of My Life"
* Travis - "Love Will Come Through"

MrsSpringsteen said:
The songs

* The Research - "Lonely Hearts Still Beat The Same"
* William Fitzsimmons - "Passion Play"
* Emiliana Torrini - "Beggars Prayer (demo)"
* Michelle Featherstone - "Rest Of My Life"
* Travis - "Love Will Come Through"

I think we should do this every week. I find myself downloading at least one of the songs from an episode each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom