Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl416 said:
I just saw a commercial for Grey's on Lifetime starting tomorrow. :hyper. so I can catch up on the ones I haven't seen! but it's not till around 10 my time :grumpy:

Wow! They are already on Lifetime, that was fast! But good cuz like Friends or Seinfeld I could watch Grey's over and over!

Patrick is in Freedom Writers, has anyone seen it? I guess he plays Hilary's character's husband

patrick-dempsey-hilary-swank.jpg

U2Girl416 said:
fyi, I was just browsing on Barnes and Noble's site and they have a deal right now on TV box sets...buy 1 get 1 free. Seriously thinking about Grey's now! :hmm:

:drool:

I wonder if that's in-store, too.

Choose two (2) qualifying DVD Box Sets and the least expensive title is yours FREE!

Simply look for the following icon on select DVD Box Sets online at Barnes & Noble.com:

When you purchase two (2) or more titles with the FREE DVD BOX SET OFFER icon, you get the least expensive DVD Box Set for free. Your credit for the least expensive title will appear at checkout. Except for discounts available through the Barnes & Noble Member program and other percentage discounts generally available on products sold on Barnes & Noble.com, this offer may not be combined with any other coupon or any cash discount promotion. This offer is available while supplies last; is not redeemable for cash, cash equivalents or Gift Cards; and is not valid on past purchases or purchases made from third parties accessible from the www.bn.com website.

Purchases of DVD Box Sets as part of the FREE DVD BOX SET OFFER are non-refundable (defective DVD Box Sets may be returned for a credit; please contact customer service prior to returning any such DVD Box Sets). This offer is valid for one order per individual. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor orders with valid methods of payment placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is not the same as a similar promotion available in Barnes & Noble stores. See stores for details of that separate promotion.

:grumpy:

I am not paying $53 for dvds.

Last edited:
I got that e-mail from B&N- even 43 with my Mastercard and 10% more if you can use B&N member discount..what does the Grey's set usually sell for? Can you use it on Seasons 1 and 2?

I think the e-mail said it was online only, I deleted it already.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I got that e-mail from B&N- even 43 with my Mastercard and 10% more if you can use B&N member discount..what does the Grey's set usually sell for? Can you use it on Seasons 1 and 2?

I think the e-mail said it was online only, I deleted it already.

I seem to recall the 2nd season being a little pricey and the 1st not being that bad, around $25-$30. I hadn't really looked until recently. and despite the cost, I ordered them this afternoon :reject: I couldn't help myself. I've been wanting them both for a while.

I usually order a lot from Barnes and Noble during the year for gifts and such and I realized I should have gotten a membership a long time ago, so I did that too, and it knocked the price down a little more. I was able to use the coupon as well. I still have the e-mail if you want it. It says the $10 off both in stores (if you print out the coupon) and online.

Is it time yet?

patrick-dempsey-life-cover.jpg

He may have captured and broken multiple hearts as Dr. Derek “McDreamy” Shepherd on Grey’s Anatomy, but one of show’s handsome stars, Patrick Dempsey, has a steady domestic life.

“Fatherhood is the most important thing. Everything else is a joke,” he tells Life magazine in its new issue, which features him on the cover.

Dempsey says his priority in life is being at home with his wife, Jillian Dempsey, a makeup artist and stylist, and the couple’s 4-year-old daughter, Tallulah.

They are also expecting twin sons this winter.

“Now, making money is about providing for my children. And being a father makes you look at yourself,” the 41-year-old said.

“You look at your marriage and go, ‘How do I improve this? How do I keep growing and create a stable environment for my children?’”

One way, he reveals, is to go to couples therapy.

“Yeah, we go in for checkups and go ‘Hey, here’s what we need to work on,’” he says. “We’ve had a very good relationship from the beginning, but you run into things you have to work through.”

He also adds that therapy, while it often scares couples away, is a lot easier than fighting with someone.

here are also some remedies that he delivers at home.

“Reading to my daughter has been therapeutic,” says Dempsey, who has fought a lifelong battle with dyslexia.

“I’ve gone back and started to learn to read on a very basic level. I’m reading Dr. Seuss, and I’m healing that part of myself, as well as developing my daughter.”

It’s so nice to see that the Grey’s Anatomy star is not only great looking, talented and fun to watch on screen, but a good role model in real life.

I found that on that site that LMPA mentioned, and these too

ellen-pompeo-photo-shoot-2.jpg

ellen-pompeo-photo-shoot-1.jpg

Patrick Dempsey was presented with baby scrubs for his soon-to-be-born twin boys during a taping of the Ellen DeGeneres Show, which aired Wednesday.

As a tribute to Dempsey’s Shepherd character on Grey’s Anatomy, Dr. Derek “McDreamy” Shepherd, the tiny blue outfits were inscribed with the words “McCutie” and “McCudlie.”

patrick_dempsey.jpg

I guess Life is only in newspapers now, my paper doesn't have it but the Life site says another one has it on Thursdays. Maybe it's not too late...

http://www.life.com/Life/article/0,26385,1573621,00.html

dempsey02_400x323.jpg

dempsey03_321x400.jpg

dempsey01_400x322.jpg

dempsey04_400x323.jpg

Meet the Mrs.

McDreamy's wife says he's a diaper-changing, jewelry-buying, real-life romantic By Margy Rochlin
LIFE: What kind of father is Patrick?
JILLIAN DEMPSEY: He’s very hands-on. He’s the first to admit he prefers the more interactive stage of children versus newborns. The newborn phase is difficult for fathers—they don’t feel the connection because babies are all about breast-feeding.

LIFE: What’s he like with your daughter?
JD: He’s the doting daddy. As a family, we just love to talk to one another. And with little people, you never know what’s going to come out of their mouths. Sometimes it’s so creative, we crack up.

LIFE: Does McDreamy do diapers?
JD: Of course!

LIFE: But will he be up in the middle of the night, rocking a pair of squalling infants?
JD: Get back to me in a few months, and I’ll let you know. He has long, demanding hours, but he’s not the type of person who would leave me stranded.

LIFE: What kind of husband is he?
JD: He’s a romantic. If he wants to say "I love you," he’ll say it in front of people—even if they’ll make fun of him. He doesn’t care.

LIFE: Does he give romantic gifts?
JD: He’s very generous with present-giving. He loves to shop for Fred Leighton jewelry. It’s not something you open up, then put on a shelf. I wear the gifts he’s given me. It’s romantic receiving jewelry on special occasions.

My husband was watching tv when I walked in the room, I said to him OMG what kind of smut are you watching?

It turned out to be the preview for tonights episode. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom