Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kate Havnevik song "Grace" was played in the last episode of the last season when Mere and Derek had sex during the prom. Great song. She's really good. :up: :drool:

And no, the scene it was played during did not sway my opinion of the song. :shifty:

Wow Bailey is back in a big way

McSteamy really is a total pig :down: I hope he gets payback, bigtime

No preview so I guess it's a rerun/not on next week :(

EW says it's on hiatus until January :scream:

Last edited:
I wish they would have said that it was the "fall finale" like they're doing now with so many other shows, if that is the case. :mad:

If they were going to do that, last week's would have been the one to end the year with. I found this week's a little weak. Still good, but not as good as last week.

My station cut away at 9:59pm. :angry: I can't remember what the last thing I saw was, but can someone give me a rundown of the last minute or so? I would watch it online, but it looks like you have to be in the US to watch it on abc.com.

ON HIATUS!!!! WHAT WILL WE DO!:banghead:

McSteamy, so incredibly UNattractive...I really wanted Izzy to hold her ground, and then she ended up getting him coffee anyway. The whole I want my intern in the operating room is just away to get into her pants!!

I am glad to see Burke come around and stop :sad: and whining about his hand.

I actually felt bad for Meredith this week as I can relate a little to the situation.

George finally has a pair of b***s.:applaud:

Sorry Thora, I couldn't even remember what happened :der: or I would have answered your question

McSteamy and John Stamos are going to be in a TV movie :drool: Monday December 11th on A&E

"Love, family, politics and the right to marry intersect in the A&E Network original movie Wedding Wars. The romantic comedy from Executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago, The Reagans), stars John Stamos (ER, Full House), Eric Dane (X-Men: The Last Stand, Grey's Anatomy), James Brolin (The Reagans, Traffic, Catch Me if You Can) Bonnie Somerville (The O.C.,Grosse Point), Sean Maher (Firefly, Brian's Song) and Rosemary Dunsmore (The Grid).

Shel (Stamos), a gay party planner, agrees to organize the nuptials for straight brother Ben (Dane) to Maggie (Somerville), the Governor of Maine's (Brolin) daughter. After Shel finds out that Ben, a campaign manager for his future father-in-law, is behind the governor's speech against gay marriage, he decides to go on strike for equal rights. Shel's strike picks up steam and eventually spreads nationwide, leaving the impending wedding vows in the hands of a tacky planner and overall, in question."

MrsSpringsteen said:
Sorry Thora, I couldn't even remember what happened :der: or I would have answered your question

McSteamy and John Stamos are going to be in a TV movie :drool: Monday December 11th on A&E

"Love, family, politics and the right to marry intersect in the A&E Network original movie Wedding Wars. The romantic comedy from Executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago, The Reagans), stars John Stamos (ER, Full House), Eric Dane (X-Men: The Last Stand, Grey's Anatomy), James Brolin (The Reagans, Traffic, Catch Me if You Can) Bonnie Somerville (The O.C.,Grosse Point), Sean Maher (Firefly, Brian's Song) and Rosemary Dunsmore (The Grid).

Shel (Stamos), a gay party planner, agrees to organize the nuptials for straight brother Ben (Dane) to Maggie (Somerville), the Governor of Maine's (Brolin) daughter. After Shel finds out that Ben, a campaign manager for his future father-in-law, is behind the governor's speech against gay marriage, he decides to go on strike for equal rights. Shel's strike picks up steam and eventually spreads nationwide, leaving the impending wedding vows in the hands of a tacky planner and overall, in question."

No worries! :hug: The little clip was exactly what I had missed, so it's all good.

That movie sounds interesting. :hmm: I don't get A&E though.

I just read in the paper today that fresh episodes of Grey's will begin again on January 4th. :angry:

Not sure if this is old news or not, but grr. No dark and twisty Christmas for me.

Btw, I'll have to post the link with the quiz the paper had. It was "Which Grey's Girl Are You?" or something cheesy like that.

Big shocker: I was a Meredith. :tsk:

Patrick Dempsey is on the Barbara Walters fascinating blah blah...special next Tuesday

I watched the rerun last night, and I stayed tuned until the end only because I thought it might be the McSteamy towel one :shifty:

I saw that she was in Playboy on ET or something, I even went to playboy.com but you had to pay to read the whole thing and to see that picture. She looks hot :wink:

That's a good site, I've never been on any GA sites other than abc.com

Not from Playboy but :drool:

Katherine-Heigl-16.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom