Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICONATOR_43f39c817eec97dfcc85b80d6f67b680.jpg
ICONATOR_3b3c76d520eeadf88b257187a980f058.jpg
ICONATOR_616d0d724bc5c991a7cf733c6eb09ab4.gif
ICONATOR_976de82500be085dc73763e572eafe73.png

Last edited:
Where did you get those, Lila?

I had to explain the show to a guy last night. It was quite humorous, how he acted as if he was following along and actually cared about what was going on.

He started it, though, by asking which guy was the "hottest" since he read an article about such a thing. So yeah, he asked for it. :lol:

See, this is where I obviously need psych help...I wouldn't have even bothered telling Mc Dreamy where to go, I would have just ignored him. Man Whore though, well, let's just say Callie has more self control than I do :yes:

Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Is Engaged
MONDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2006 12:40PM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman with Elizabeth Leonard

Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo and her boyfriend, record producer Chris Ivery, are engaged, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Ivery proposed to Pompeo on Friday, her 37th birthday, after breakfast at home. "She was surprised and thrilled," the actress's rep tells PEOPLE. Ivery presented Pompeo with a 3.5-carat emerald-cut diamond in a platinum setting from jewelry designer Tacori.

Pompeo and Ivery, 37, both Boston-area natives, grew up minutes away from each other, but didn't meet until pals introduced them in Los Angeles in 2003. They didn't start dating right away. "We were friends for six months; then one night she just looked different to me," Ivery told PEOPLE in October.

Their relationship is laid-back. "We had a great day yesterday," Pompeo told PEOPLE. "We walked on the beach, then we came home, took a shower and went out for sushi. Then we laid on the couch with the dogs and watched TV."

Pompeo added, "We were six degrees our whole lives, so I feel like we were sort of meant to be. We'll get married eventually, secretly."

According to Pompeo's rep, no wedding date has been set.

How do you people find out the Grey's episode titles beforehand?

Are they posted on some web site somewhere or something?

... only half an hour to go before tonight's ep! :wink:

Awesome ep tonight! Got just the right amount of everyone.

Loved Cristina's scene with George's father. LOVED George. Loved Mer going to see her Mom, very lovely.

:censored: it, jobob forgot to tape Oprah. :censored:

And jobob would gladly take Dr. McDreamy in a big, fun bathtub o'suds, thankyouverymuch. :wink:

Last edited:
All the women looked so beautiful on Oprah. I don't know what the awful hair department on this show does, they should all be canned immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom