Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what family, company, band, group, club, school, TV show is there NOT some drama? I am choosing to ignore it and not let any of it affect my love of the show. If they change some story lines and/or characters I am sure it will be the same show.

So catching bits and pieces of it last year and becoming a full-time devotee this year, I decided to rent Season 1 tonight....

Off I go!

(No, I have no plans on a fri night :reject: )

Haha, you'll have a better time watching S1 than going out.

(Says a person who got her drinking out of the way at 4 pm, LOL!)

anitram said:
Haha, you'll have a better time watching S1 than going out.

(Says a person who got her drinking out of the way at 4 pm, LOL!)

You're right, that was good! :drool:
(I watched Episode 1-3)

Funny how when watching a tv series on DVD you realize how SLOW the action is (i.e. it's taking forever for Meredith to accept McDreamy's offers)

Also interesting how they allude to George's sexual orientation on more than one occasion (i.e. Alex thought he was gay)

Lila64 - I went to the link above - funny how they say Jack Bauer's (of 24) salary is confidential - I just went to the CIA website for fun and they list all the salaries there! :lol:

Last edited:
That's a guy from Brothers and Sisters

tr_knight.jpg

Grey's Anatomy actor Isaiah Washington has issued an apology in a statement exclusive to PEOPLE for his behavior during an on-set argument with costar Patrick Dempsey.

"I sincerely regret my actions and the unfortunate use of words during the recent incident on-set," Washington, 43, says in the statement. "Both are beneath my own personal standards. … I have nothing but respect for my coworkers … and have apologized personally to everyone involved."

After Washington and Dempsey, 40, clashed on Oct. 9, reports surfaced that Washington had used a homophobic slur during the fracas. Then on Oct. 19, their costar T.R. Knight disclosed to PEOPLE that he is gay. "I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," he said in a statement, adding, "I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

Fallout from the turmoil has sparked talk of everything from hasty script rewrites of an impending onscreen fight scene (not true, says show creator Shonda Rhimes) to rumors that Washington would be fired, possibly to be replaced by former ER star Eriq La Salle.

"I found (those rumors) not only ridiculous but offensive that we would consider replacing a member of our family," Rhimes tells PEOPLE. "And also the (idea) that one black man was interchangeable with another seemed disturbing to me."

Rhimes also dismisses speculation that the mood on the set has been unusually tense. "The mood's what the mood's always been," she says. "We have a group of people who are more of a family than anything else. We have our fun days, and we have our days when people are tired and the work is hard."

On Tuesday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Grey's costar Katherine Heigl played down the incident, calling it "some scuffle … There was a little burst of testosterone in the room, and then within five minutes ... they were totally fine."

Washington was scheduled to tape an interview with DeGeneres on Tuesday to air Wednesday, but canceled – citing a scheduling conflict – after Heigl jokingly warned DeGeneres to "step back" during Washington's appearance, USA Today reports.

So what actually happened between Washington and Dempsey? A set source says that when Knight, 33, was late to film a scene, a debate ensued between Dempsey and Washington, with Dempsey insisting on waiting for Knight before starting the scene. The argument quickly intensified, and the source says that yes, the alleged slur was used, but Knight was not present at the time.

"Isaiah was running his mouth off," says the source. "Isaiah verbally attacked Patrick – he tore into him. Patrick's voice escalated and he did tell Isaiah to 'f– off, (but) that was as heated as Patrick got."

Today, Rhimes tells PEOPLE, Dempsey and Washington "are fine" – as are Washington and Knight. "They've had conversations," says Rhimes. "They did a really great scene together the other day." The whole affair, she says, "was four and a half seconds of one day in three years. I feel like we've already moved on."

How disgusting is Mark? Does anyone like this character at all? Ew. I hope Alex tells Addison that Mark's been banging Callie on the side.

anitram said:
How disgusting is Mark? Does anyone like this character at all? Ew. I hope Alex tells Addison that Mark's been banging Callie on the side.

Me no like McSteamy. :no:

It looks like McDreamy may not be in next weeks episode. :scream:

What the hell is Meredith doing with McSteamy next week, how could she even go near him when she knows how Derek feels about him? :shame:

Christina: :blahblah:

Bailey: :( feel bad for her.

Yeah he's disgusting-they should just have him get out of the shower every week and have no dialogue

I loved when someone said McDreamy's sister is McBitchy-I think it was Izzy. How bad is it that I can't even remember? She was an interesting character.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yeah he's disgusting-they should just have him get out of the shower every week and have no dialogue

I loved when someone said McDreamy's sister is McBitchy-I think it was Izzy. How bad is it that I can't even remember? She was an interesting character.

Is his sister the woman who played the american executive that hugh grant's character in Bridget Jones Diary cheated on Bridget with?

the name of the actress in BJD = Embeth Davidtz

don't know/can't find the name of the actress that played Derek's sister

ETA: Just checked my TiVo machine for the cast last night, and yes, it's the same actress. Very good eye you got there! :up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom