Grey's Anatomy - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:55 AM
^Remember 2 years ago, yes I said 2 years ago at the hospital prom? The scene? ahem.

Old 05-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer61 View Post
yep they did and he got the girl in the end
Call me a bit jaded, but she reminded me an awful lot of a girl I once knew and kind of pisses me off. He deserves much better than her!

Quote:
Callie and Hahn! Let's hear it for my team!
Oh yes...this twist is very delicious indeed.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:00 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

I really liked last night's episode a hell of a lot more than most of the rest of this season.

Loved Alex, he really made for a very sympathetic character. Loved Meredith actually, and probably contrary to most people, I think that at this point she's too good for Derek, who never takes responsibility for anything. Bailey's baby boy is the cutest thing ever.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:14 AM   #19
Refugee

Local Time: 08:55 AM
Season 3 was horrible (I really hated most of the characters back then and didn't watch the show at all for some time) but season 4 has pretty much brought back my faith and love for GA. I think the writer's strike was a good thing to happen, it brought us back the good old Grey's. Not that it was as brilliant as the first two seasons, but much better than season 3. I have a lot of hope for the next season, I really want my fave show back in its glory!

The season finale. Oh god. Alex broke my heart. I was crying like a baby watching him broke down. :cry: Alex has been my favourite since the beginning and it was about time to find out what has happened to him. Justin Chambers was at his best here, and if you ask me, he deserves an Emmy for this episode alone. And Alex and Izzie = Izzie seems to be growing up at last and I'm so glad to say that I'm beginning to like her again. She was just so annoying when all that s*it with George was going on.

Hm. Obsessed with GA, me?
Old 05-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I really liked last night's episode a hell of a lot more than most of the rest of this season.

Loved Alex, he really made for a very sympathetic character. Loved Meredith actually, and probably contrary to most people, I think that at this point she's too good for Derek, who never takes responsibility for anything. Bailey's baby boy is the cutest thing ever.

So true, he took no responsibility for his marriage ending to Addison (even though she had the affair) and the way he mouthed off to Meredith about him being a failure was totally wrong, he's lucky she came back after that and did the whole candle thingy.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:55 PM
I agree with Ava79 on everything
Old 05-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #22
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:55 PM
Alex called Izzie a BITCH?!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I loved how Hahn finally got the smack-down for being horrible to my favorite, Christina. I hope she has more of a storyline next season...Sandra Oh is an amazing actress. And Chandra Wilson deserves an Emmy for this episode, especially her speech to Izzie.

I'm glad that Grizzie is a thing of the past, that storyline was awful. Izzie seems to have grown-up a lot in the past couple of episodes and that is definitely a good thing.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCOSTER View Post
^Remember 2 years ago, yes I said 2 years ago at the hospital prom? The scene? ahem.
I didn't watch that scene on youtube the other day or anything
Old 06-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #25
Blue Crack Addict

I thought the finale was the best episode of the season, hands down

(AP)

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Heigl won't be chewing her manicure at this year's Emmy ceremony: She says she didn't seek a nomination because "Grey's Anatomy" failed to deliver the goods for an award-worthy performance.

Heigl, who was honored as best supporting actress in a drama last year for the ABC series, declined to put her name in consideration for a bid, a spokeswoman for the actress said Wednesday.

"I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization" decided against competing, Heigl said in a written statement provided by her publicist, Melissa Kates, who was contacted by the AP.

"In addition, I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials," added Heigl. She plays Dr. Izzie Stevens on "Grey's Anatomy," which slipped in the ratings this past season but remained a top 10 show.

An after-hours message left with a publicist for "Grey's Anatomy" creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes was not immediately returned Wednesday night.

Heigl, who shot to box-office success last summer with the comedy "Knocked Up," has established herself as one of Hollywood's rare voices of candor.

In a Vanity Fair magazine interview published in January, she called the hit film "a little sexist" and said that it painted women as "shrews, as humorless and uptight," while the male characters were lovable and goofy.

Heigl also was outspoken when "Grey's" castmates Isaiah Washington and T.R. Knight clashed last year over Washington's alleged use of a homophobic slur.

"I'm going to be really honest right now, he needs to just not speak in public. Period," Heigl said at one point of Washington, who ended up being booted from the medical drama.

Nominations for the 60th Primetime Emmy Awards will be announced July 17. The ceremony is Sept. 21.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I thought the finale was the best episode of the season, hands down

(AP)

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Heigl won't be chewing her manicure at this year's Emmy ceremony: She says she didn't seek a nomination because "Grey's Anatomy" failed to deliver the goods for an award-worthy performance.

Heigl, who was honored as best supporting actress in a drama last year for the ABC series, declined to put her name in consideration for a bid, a spokeswoman for the actress said Wednesday.

"I did not feel that I was given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination and in an effort to maintain the integrity of the academy organization" decided against competing, Heigl said in a written statement provided by her publicist, Melissa Kates, who was contacted by the AP.

"In addition, I did not want to potentially take away an opportunity from an actress who was given such materials," added Heigl. She plays Dr. Izzie Stevens on "Grey's Anatomy," which slipped in the ratings this past season but remained a top 10 show.

An after-hours message left with a publicist for "Grey's Anatomy" creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes was not immediately returned Wednesday night.

Heigl, who shot to box-office success last summer with the comedy "Knocked Up," has established herself as one of Hollywood's rare voices of candor.

In a Vanity Fair magazine interview published in January, she called the hit film "a little sexist" and said that it painted women as "shrews, as humorless and uptight," while the male characters were lovable and goofy.

Heigl also was outspoken when "Grey's" castmates Isaiah Washington and T.R. Knight clashed last year over Washington's alleged use of a homophobic slur.

"I'm going to be really honest right now, he needs to just not speak in public. Period," Heigl said at one point of Washington, who ended up being booted from the medical drama.

Nominations for the 60th Primetime Emmy Awards will be announced July 17. The ceremony is Sept. 21.

If I were one of the writers I would have her dress like a clown or something the next season for saying things like that.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #27
Blue Crack Overdose

Well I suppose her head got a little too big too fast, didn't it? Sheesh!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBoy View Post
If I were one of the writers I would have her dress like a clown or something the next season for saying things like that.
On the contrary, I respect her outspokenness and integrity.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life

^ I do too, at least shes honest and not phoney about it.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #30
Blue Crack Overdose

Hollyweird's a fickle place. Outspoken being good or not, your words can make or break you in that town.

Tags
grey's anatomy