Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ultravioletluvv said:
Is anyone still watching this crapass show?

Not me.

I had it on in the background but Meredith's voice whining to Derrick about what was going to happen in their relationship for the billionth time annoyed me enough to turn it off.

I am kind of disappointed in the show lately, maybe it's because I am preoccupied I don't know. Meredith is so dark and twisty and wishy-washy and WHINEY!!! The show lacks spark and the wit and fast-paced storyline it normally has. Probably writer's strike to blame. :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
Probably writer's strike to blame. :ohmy:

All of these episodes were written before the strike. The strike also doesn't explain the craptasticness of this show all of last season too.

It's time to mercy kill this show before it can get any worse. It's like Angela's cat, time to be put out of it's misery and into the freezer.

I'm still watching, maybe for lack of having other regular shows to watch. figures, finally Meredith stands up and makes a decision about Derek and he's already kissed someone else. either keep them apart for good or keep them together. figure it out already :madwife: despite his artery bursting, Seth Green on the show was a brief highlight for me.

I want to see the pictures. Looks like she sold them to OK, maybe that's how she paid for the wedding like Eva Longoria did. Don't think it was nearly as elaborate, only 80 guests.

In a ceremony described by guests as a "winter wonderland," Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl and her musician beau, Josh Kelley, were wed Sunday afternoon in an intimate, fairy-tale ceremony at the Stein Erikson Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah. And OK! was there to bring you the exclusive details!

With tears filling the eyes of the 80 friends and family in attendance inside the white-draped tent, the 29-year-old beauty looked exquisite in her traditional white Oscar De La Renta gown, as she made her way down the aisle to a song, titled "December 23," written specifically for the ceremony by her waiting groom.

Wanting to keep things simple and elegant, the bride and groom eschewed readings and went straight to exchanging their vows, which were written by the bride and groom, and rings, which Katherine had custom designed for the blessed event.

Supporting Katherine on her most important day was her sister and maid of honor Meg and her three bridesmaids, dressed in cranberry red cocktail dresses, also by Oscar De La Renta.

Josh, who met his bride when she starred in the video for his 2005 single "Only You" was joined by four groomsmen, including Katherine's Grey's co-star T.R. Knight, and Josh's younger brother Charles as best man, all dressed head-to-toe in Tommy Hilfiger.

T.R. wasn't the only Grey's cast member there to cheer Katherine on. Also joining their Emmy-winning co-star were Sandra Oh, Kate Walsh (whose wedding was also featured exclusively in OK!) and Justin Chambers.

Guests at the wedding were given gift baskets of Christmas cookies as they arrived at the ceremony, and then later they dined on traditional Christmas fare at the reception.

On Saturday, Katherine and her gal pals celebrated her last day of single-hood with an all-day trip to the spa, complete with gifts from Victoria's Secret and buckets of champagne from Moet & Chandon.

For all the wedding details, including the exclusive interview and photos, pick up the next issue of OK! when it hits newsstands everywhere on Jan. 3.

She looked beautiful

010108_Katherine_Heigl2.jpg

010108_Katherine_Heigl.jpg

She looks great but I don't like that dress. It looks too much like they attached Kleenex sheets to the top of it. :shrug:

anitram said:
She looks great but I don't like that dress. It looks too much like they attached Kleenex sheets to the top of it. :shrug:

I don't like it either, the place where I got the photos (I think it was NY Post site) quoted OK as saying now it was some other designer, not Oscar De La Renta, and "only" cost $8000.00. Love the hair, makeup, and jewelry-not the Kleenex :wink: When you look like her though you could probably wear actual Kleenex and still look great.

I can't find a bigger version of this one, and I can't find the magazine yet either

katherine_heigl_wedding.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, her makeup is really flawless. She looked radiant.

Back
Top Bottom