Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone else watch this. New medical drama series which started 2 weeks ago. I haven't watched ER in years but this is refreshing and quirky plus Ellen Pompeo is hot.

It's apparently doing so well that "Boston Legal" has just had its season cut short. It will return next season with 27 episodes (including the 5 intended to air this season) in a different time slot.

I'm a bit annoyed that it another yuppie show (not to mention another "'No means 'Yes'" budding romance), but I'm able to forgive that and I do enjoy it so far.

Melon

I'm mad about Boston Legal. I've tried watching Grey's Anatomy, I tried again last night. I just can't seem to get into it

Patrick Dempsey holds my attention though :wink:

Ellen Pompeo is from Boston

I'm muddling about the show. I enjoy it somewhat, and I love Sandra Oh, but I'm pretty squeamish and I find myself wanting to be occupied with something else when I watch it. All the other shows I watch (that are new, anyway) always have my full attention. :shrug: I'll probably keep watching it, though, because I have nothing else to watch on Sundays (except Adult Swim).

I remember him in "Cant' Buy Me Love" as the nerd, geek guy. I agree though, he grew up VERY NICE LOOKING. :combust:

I did start watching it because of him and have come to really like the whole cast. I think it's a good show. :up:

Its tough to get into something having not seen the first two episodes...I've always liked Sandra Oh...(Arliss) but I can't see her doing TV after watching her get doggy-styled in Sideways....:wowzer:

saw my first episode of this show last night- not so sure if i'm gonna watch it again, but have to agree that patrick dempsey is looking fiiiiiiiiiiiine! :drool:

starsgoblue said:

Paging Dr. Dempsey......mouth to mouth resusitation STAT!

:wink: :wink:

hahahah... :lmao:

uh-oh.... we're no longer in Pleba! sorry for offending anyone's sensibilities with my :drool: !!!

I started this thread praising the female lead and all of a sudden it turned into the Patrick Dempsey thread.:laugh:

sorry!

ellenpompeo_abcpt04.jpg

collateralprem1.jpg

200326_117093_2_012.jpg

I initially watched this because I find Sandra Oh absolutely delish. Patrick Dempsey is a cloud above that, but despite my initial reservation about watching it past the pilot, I'm loving it. Oh god I think I might actually TiVo this from now on. :uhoh:

Sunday's show was excellent. I like the songs they play, characters are interesting and fresh, excellent cast.

Oh and Angel, there will be repeats of early shows. Only thing about missing the pilot was seeing the encounter which has led up to the whole storyline of Meredith sleeping with Sheppard.

starsgoblue said:
:heart: Patrick Dempsey :heart:
I'm a little late to the discussion & I haven't seen the show, but damn girl! -- I like you more & more & more! :D You've excellent choice in men!! :up: Tell me you think John Cusack is hot & I'd swear we were separated at birth!!! :lmao:

All I know about this show is that Sandra Oh is in it and Sideways was just great, and that in a ad for it the background music was "Such Great Heights" by the Postal :drool: Service.

And I recognize that other bitch from 'Old School'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom