Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really starting to dislike meredith and mcdreamy. they both really bug me.

and i'm so glad denny decided to go ahead with the surgery. i really don't want to see him die. him and izzie would be so good together. and :madspit: at alex for causing shit.

Did anyone else notice when Izzie and Denny were playing Scrabble, and they kept having shots of the letters she was holding? I was trying to figure out if there was any kind of importance to the letters, but no luck. I think there was i,e,o,u,t,d and some others, but I can't remember. Any thoughts on the significance of that, if any?

JCOSTER said:

I don't like it either, but I think McDreamy wants to stay married and may want his cake aka Meredith, and eat it to.:eyebrow:

I agree. And ThoraSEB, I noticed that too!! I thought they were going to spell out something but I couldn't figure anything out.

JCOSTER said:

I don't like it either, but I think McDreamy wants to stay married and may want his cake aka Meredith, and eat it to.:eyebrow:

catherine_deneuve_gallery_6.jpg

180px-CatherineDeneuve.jpg

Why not?

Have his movie star at home, that other hot doctors are after

and have his scrawny little intern at the office
that nobody wants but some other loser intern.

Last edited:
Addison does look like Catherine Deneuve, I love her red hair

I don't watch Desperate Housewives anymore, I lost interest in it

(AP) ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" is the new king of Sunday night.

The white-hot 10 p.m. medical drama averaged 22.5 million viewers and a 9.9 rating/23 share in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research.

The show has been on a Nielsen roll since it lured in about 38 million viewers with its post-Super Bowl showcase airing last month.

It outshone its formidable lead-in "Desperate Housewives" (22.2 million, 8.8/19), whose numbers have tapered off this season and whose most recent airing was undoubtedly dented by the long-awaited season premiere of HBO's "The Sopranos" (reliable national ratings data for HBO won't be available until Tuesday).

"Grey's" and "Housewives" coupled with two hours of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" at 7 p.m. (10.1 million, 3.9/11) and 8 p.m. (16.7 million, 6.8/16) put ABC miles ahead of its nearest competitor in total viewers (17.9 million) and adults 18-49 (7.4/18).

Last edited:
McDreamy is charming but half the time I find him really sleazy.

I'll talk about last night's show! :D I liked it - I'm glad that Alex yelled at George too. Hopefully he'll get out of his funk soon. I loved how he called Dr. Torres on her cell. It was high time!!

Denny and Izzie were adorable, and I hope it doesn't end too sadly. I have no idea where the writers are going to go with the story, but he seems so sweet.

I would like to see Izzy and Denny together....
Its about time someone told George to stop the violin playing.
Alex was pretty mean to Denny.
Izzy was really excruciating to Alex, did he really deserve that.
Whats the deal with Addison and Meredith? Does Addison think she can her friend.
Derrick and Meredith are not going to be friends much longer I think it is heading in an affair direction again.....:eyebrow:

JCOSTER said:

Whats the deal with Addison and Meredith? Does Addison think she can her friend.
Derrick and Meredith are not going to be friends much longer I think it is heading in an affair direction again.....:eyebrow:

I think that Addison is uncomfortable with her husband being friends with Meredith so she's trying to be a part of their friendship, and obviously Meredith doesn't want her to. :lol:

I hope they get together again! :combust: :bow:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think Alex is such a total creep, I love the way Izzy told him off. He was mean to my George too and I didn't like it :wink:

I started thinking about this after the episode aired. I think, however, it's his "manly way" of expressing sadness. He's fallen for Izzy completely, and she's been stringing him along falling for a patient. And his lashing out at George is really him lashing out at himself...just in an extremely tasteless manner.

I really like this show, though, mainly because the characters are not saints. I have to give a lot of credit to the people behind this show for that.

Melon

Alex did George a big favor

at least after that
George mustered up half a testicle and called that boring dark haired woman

:shifty:

I just saw the episode yesterday. I'm always a few days behind now. I "Tivo" it so I can forward thru the commercials, and save about 15 minutes of time. That way I can watch The Sopranos, which airs without commercials, obviously. Just trying to make the best use of time :reject:

Is Denny waiting for a transplant? Or just his heart to give out?

did anyone see the TVLand Awards? They gave the "future classic" award to Grey's Anatomy. Most of the cast was there. I just caught it by chance this morning

deep said:
Alex did George a big favor

at least after that
George mustered up half a testicle and called that boring dark haired woman

Boring?!? At least he's willing to give a nicely "filled-out" gal a chance!! never mind the skinny-minny Meredith:madspit:

THis new gal has spunk and moxie--just what he needs! If anyones "boring" it's Miss Grey!! (and I really have nothing against her--really):(

Why is it a rerun tonight?? Damn...:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom