Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: George too!! A lot of people love him over at Television Without Pity, which has some good message boards for that show. I go there every now and then.

T.R. Knight was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and spent his last two years there as part of the acting company at the Guthrie Theater. He has returned to the Guthrie twice since then to play Richard Miller in Eugene O'Neill's Ah, Wilderness!, and the title role in Peter Shaffer's Amadeus.

Since moving to New York, he has performed on Broadway as Tim Allgood in Michael Frayn's Noises Off, opposite Patti LuPone, Peter Gallagher and Richard Easton, and as Damis in Tartuffe, with Brian Bedford. Off-Broadway credits include Joe in Conor McPherson's This Lime Tree Bower and Brendan Hilliard in Anto Howard's Scattergood, for which he received a Drama Desk nomination for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play.

On television Knight was a series regular opposite Nathan Lane and Laurie Metcalf in Charlie Lawrence .

What a surprise, Alex was a model (he is VERY cute). I don't remember him from Wedding Planner

Justin Chambers was born and raised in Springfield, Ohio. Discovered on a subway in Paris, he began his career as a professional model working throughout Europe, Japan and the U.S. with contracts at Calvin Klein and Armani, among others.

Setting his sights on acting, Chambers moved to New York and studied for four years at H.B. Studios and Ron Stetson Studios. His training garnered him several television roles, including Another World, New York Undercover, Rose Hill with Jennifer Garner and Four Corners with Ann-Margret.

Described as "part James Dean, part Marlon Brando" (Harper's Bazaar, 1998), Chambers got his big break when he was cast in his first feature film, Liberty Heights, directed by Barry Levinson. As a privileged but good-hearted troublemaker, he proved that he had the acting chops to hold his own opposite co-star Adrian Brody, and soon went on to play the lead role of D'Artagnan in Universal's action/adventure, The Musketeer. Additionally Chambers starred opposite Jennifer Lopez in the hit romantic comedy, The Wedding Planner, and with Uma Thurman in HBO's critically acclaimed Hysterical Blindness. He will next be seen in the upcoming independent films Southern Belles, opposite Ana Faris and Fred Weller, and In Control of All Things, opposite Robin Tunney and Rory Culkin.

Chambers currently resides in NY with his wife and five children.

ThoraSEB said:
How are the DVD's, sami? I have it on my Amazon wishlist, and will get around to buying it someday. I bet it's amazing! :D

I just finished watching...I watched for 6 hours yesterday and 3 today :reject: :lol: The extra bonus stuff isn't that great, but I'd say it's definitely worth buying :drool: And now I'm dying because I still haven't seen the first half of season two!! :laugh:

this show: :love: :bow: :up: :combust:

I can say ditto on the extra features. I have no idea wtf the "Anatomy of a Pilot" thing is supposed to be and the Making Of featurette is about as long as a commercial.

It's still way too cool to finally have a GA dvd, so I ain't complaining!! :hyper:

HelloAngel said:
I can say ditto on the extra features. I have no idea wtf the "Anatomy of a Pilot" thing is supposed to be and the Making Of featurette is about as long as a commercial.

It's still way too cool to finally have a GA dvd, so I ain't complaining!! :hyper:

Yeah, the anatomy of a pilot was just weird :shrug: I guess it's the pilot that they pitched to the network or something?

It is cool though :yes: :love:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, the anatomy of a pilot was just weird :shrug: I guess it's the pilot that they pitched to the network or something?

OK, my boyfriend figured this out after watching the first episode again with me... "Anatomy of the Pilot" is apparently deleted scenes from the pilot/first episode. It just was presented poorly with no titles, explanation or anything. Odd.

HelloAngel said:

OK, my boyfriend figured this out after watching the first episode again with me... "Anatomy of the Pilot" is apparently deleted scenes from the pilot/first episode. It just was presented poorly with no titles, explanation or anything. Odd.

Ooh that makes sense!

**apology for the slight disruption to flow of thread**
I knew I should've started this thread weeks ago when I thought of it!! I fell in love with GA when Meredith and Dr. Sheppard were still in the throes of passion and have been hooked ever since! It is my current, absolute favourite!! My Sunday is scheduled around it--I cannot wait for 8pm to roll around, or Sunday for that matter (even if I have an early Monday morning)!!
Sandra Oh rocks (love the hot dog eating contest)!!:rockon:
Dempsey has come a long way from his Can't Buy Me Love days, for sho!!
:bow: Grey's Anatomy...

The dvd boasts about having a bunch of deleted scenes - is it a seperate menu option to view these or have they inserted them into the various episodes?

bonosloveslave said:
The dvd boasts about having a bunch of deleted scenes - is it a seperate menu option to view these or have they inserted them into the various episodes?

It's a seperate menu option. They aren't that great though, and I think there's only like 4 or 5. :shrug:

funny - I was reading my latest People magazine, and there's a picture of Patrick Dempsey and a little short snippet. They called him Dr. McDreamy. I thought you girls here coined the phrase - I didn't know it was out there :lmao:

Regarding the "Code Black" from the episode following the super-bowl: At my girlfriend's hospital (she's a nurse) A "Code Black" is a tornado. :) Also, dating a nurse, it really pissed me off when they showed the nursing student to be a complete dumb ass.

And it is fun to watch Gery's Anatomy with a nurse, because she points out how inaccurate they are with procedures and such. :D

Lila64 said:
funny - I was reading my latest People magazine, and there's a picture of Patrick Dempsey and a little short snippet. They called him Dr. McDreamy. I thought you girls here coined the phrase - I didn't know it was out there :lmao:

:lmao: It's from the show...I think Christina started it on the show, and now they all call him McDreamy :cute:

"She stole my McDreamy, she stole my McDog, she's stealing my McLife!!" :lol: :love:

Doozer I saw that preview :cute: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom