Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to find out what happens before I watch my tape :wink:

I feel asleep during Desperate Housewives, so I don't know what happened on that either after the guy escaped the basement...

Alex is so cute..

Can someone post and/or PM me how the show ended. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the guy collapsing in the restaurant during Cristina and Burke's date.

That was interesting last night, that guy that had the terminal, uh..

I fell asleep at 10:30 so I had to tape the rest, I have to find out if Alex and Izzy had sex or not

nice one, deep.:wink:

Meredith should get herself tested for syphillis. She looks less sexy in recent episodes, more rough looking, maybe they are trying that as part of the plot.

:lmao:

I don't think it's syphilis; she didn't sleep with Alex!

I think it's the fact that um, the guy she loves chose to go back to his wife and didn't pick her. Just a thought! :wink:

trevster2k said:
Meredith should get herself tested for syphillis. She looks less sexy in recent episodes, more rough looking, maybe they are trying that as part of the plot.

I agree with you - Ellen Pompeo is really looking worse for the wear. I've heard she's really become skin and bones since the show took off, and that might be adding to her less sexy look. But then again, her character is really depressed.

Sandra Oh on the other hand... :combust:

trevster2k said:
nice one, deep.:wink:

Meredith should get herself tested for syphillis. She looks less sexy in recent episodes,

i was thinking the same thing

reminds me how ally mcbeal got out of the box strong

and then flockhart wasted away:|

i have some concern about
little grey's anatomy

Re: sorry!

MrsSpringsteen said:
ellenpompeo_abcpt04.jpg

collateralprem1.jpg

200326_117093_2_012.jpg

this gal was not in the episode last night

Man, Grey's Anatomy turned into ER tonight, with guest stars and everything.:ohmy:

Tonight's episode was one of the best acted/written/directed/everything episode of anything I've seen in a while. Very, very good.

I've never seen it before, but watched the episode. Very interesting... Now I'll have to watch next week to find out what happens (if I forget, I'll check in here) :shifty:

Lila64 said:
I've never seen it before, but watched the episode. Very interesting... Now I'll have to watch next week to find out what happens (if I forget, I'll check in here) :shifty:

That's how the addiction to it starts :sexywink:

I have commented how Ellen has looked kind of scraggy over the past couple of months but I thought it was just me. She did look healthier last nite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom