Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: admit it, Grey's has an Ally Mcbel feel to it.

deep said:
She's back!!
Taking over Meredith's slot.

Maybe they could share a sandwich and half an M&M.

You're welcome :)

One rumor is that a character will be pregnant next season, your guess as to which one :wink:

And I think Addison is beautiful

I thought McNightmare was a brain surgeon. McDreamies always turn out to be McNightmares. Georges are the real McDreamies.

Re: admit it, Grey's has an Ally Mcbel feel to it.

deep said:
She's back!!
Taking over Meredith's slot.

calista3.jpg

11_345481514_calista3_H184837_L.jpg

I wonder if her grandfather will be making a guest appearance,..........what he's her boyfriend?...............oh, never mind. I got a bad feeling about this.:wink:

patrick dempsey is from lewsiton maine...and its weird because alot of young men around here remind me of him...
with the wavy hair and facial hair...the chiseled features...

Re: Re: admit it, Grey's has an Ally Mcbel feel to it.

trevster2k said:

I wonder if her grandfather will be making a guest appearance,..........what he's her boyfriend?...............oh, never mind. I got a bad feeling about this.:wink:
Hey no picking on Han Solo. :wink:

It was funny though. :lol:

MrsSpringsteen said:
You're welcome :)

One rumor is that a character will be pregnant next season, your guess as to which one :wink:

And I think Addison is beautiful

I thought McNightmare was a brain surgeon. McDreamies always turn out to be McNightmares. Georges are the real McDreamies.

Georges :drool: Paging Dr. Ross, Dr. Doug Ross :sexywink:

The biggest news from this week’s up-front (if you don’t count the inexplicable trend of casting geriatric actors like John Lithgow and James Woods in picked-up, picked-over pilots) is ABC’s big gamble: yanking Grey’s Anatomy out of its Desperate Housewives–protected Sunday-night time slot and moving it to Thursday nights at 9 p.m. That means CBS’s CSI juggernaut and NBC’s “Mustn’t See” comedy block will do battle on what may soon be regarded as the bloodiest night of TV week. But to understand how truly screwed up the network development process is, chew on this: Megahit Grey’s Anatomy almost didn’t make it on air. Creator–executive producer–head writer Shonda Rhimes told me in a recent interview that she and parent company Disney and Disney’s Touchstone TV arm “had some hard times. I’m not even going to pretend that we didn’t. There was a while when we didn’t have a time slot. There was a while when we didn’t know when we were going to air. We were making shows in a void because we were a midseason replacement.”

The main sticking point to putting G.A. on the schedule was Rhimes’ promiscuous bitches. Because if Desperate Housewives is a TV phenomenon, then Grey’s Anatomy is a TV freak of nature due to its woman characters. They’re bad, bad female brainiac surgeons who do bad, bad things to the people around them, especially to men who thrill at the way these women’s wardrobe malfunctions steam up hospital supply closets — the FCC’s decency hang-ups be damned.

“In the beginning, even before we made the pilot, some executive would write this sentence in the script every once in a while: ‘Can the women be nicer?’ Those people aren’t at the network now,” recalls Rhimes, a Chicago native and single mom in her early 30s who graduated from USC film school. “My answer was always, ‘No, that’s who they are.’”

http://www.laweekly.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=239

MrsSpringsteen said:
Can the men be nicer? The men aren't "promiscuous"?

Oy vey :rolleyes:

I know! :mad:

Alex slept with half the hospital. McSteamy slept with his best friend's wife. McDreamy is cheating on his wife with his mistress. The Chief cheated on his wife with Meredith's mother.

But it's the slutty girls that are the problem. :huh:

anitram said:

No, McSteamy is on contract for 13 eps (he is Derek's ex-best friend who had an affair with Addison).

I think McVet is an idiot because there was this one episode where he asked Meredith whether she is dating Derek and she got all weird and started saying "No, he's married and I'm knitting and he's married and I'm knitting" so that should have been a huge red flag to him.

Yea, but when do any of us ever pay attention to said red flags??

And I gotta put in my .02$ about the last episode..... I was :mad: when McDreamy was giving Meredith those "looks" 'cos I knew what was gonna happen and it did and I was like, "stupid, stupid, both of you" 'cos I actually like Addison now!

I was so upset when Izzy went to cut the cord, I was screaming at the television, "don't do it, Noooo!" :coocoo: and then when he died :sad: I want Izzy to stay, I like her!

I'm not all that crazy about Meredith, she doesn't seem to have too many expressions but that one faraway look that's supposed to be deep? She needs to liven up!

I like Kaylee (?) with George--gotta support the full-figured ladies:applaud: out with all those skinny waifs!! The way George aggressively pushed her against the wall and kissed her was both embarrassing and exhilirating to watch!!

Can't wait for next season--gonna be a looong summer!

Last edited:
Wow she looked soooo much better than on the show. Weird.

He's very funny and charming!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Can the men be nicer? The men aren't "promiscuous"?

Oy vey :rolleyes:

Network executives are some of the most useless people in the entire history of mankind. They seem to prove this time and time again.

Melon

I missed the Oprah show, Ellen looked nice in the preview. Is it just me or does anyone else think Denny looks like Robert Downey Jr?

(Reuters)"Grey's" patient resurrected in new show
Monday May 29 7:10 PM ET

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who had a recurring role as an ill-fated heart patient on "Grey's Anatomy," has been hired as a regular on a new ABC project from the creator of the network's hit medical drama.

The untitled Shonda Rhimes project, about a group of female journalists, has a pilot order.

On "Grey's," Morgan played heart patient Denny Duquette. Duquette, who was romantically linked to Izzie (Katherine Heigl), died in the series' recent second-season finale.

Additionally, Morgan has recurring roles on WB Network's series "Supernatural," on which he plays the ghostbusting father of series stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, and on Showtime's comedy "Weeds," on which he plays star Mary Louise Parker's deceased husband, who appears in flashbacks and fantasy sequences.

anitram said:
Wow she looked soooo much better than on the show. Weird.

He's very funny and charming!

That's what my mom said! She did look great. And her real life McDreamy. :cute:

And how funny was it when Burke (I forget his real name :reject: ) said that he knows what happens and she's like "you know?!" :lol:

An excuse to bump :wink: never heard of this guy, she'll be a beautiful bride

people.com

Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl and her boyfriend, musician Josh Kelley, are engaged, their reps confirm exclusively to PEOPLE.

No wedding date has been set.

The couple met last year when Heigl, 27, appeared in a video for Kelley's song "Only You."

"At the end of the shoot, I said, 'You're gonna go eat dinner with us, and you can't say no,' " Kelley, 25, said in October. "So we ate, drank and just started hanging out after that."

Music is still part of their relationship: Kelley wrote a tune, "Katie's Song," for Heigl. "There is really nothing more romantic than that," Heigl told PEOPLE in December. "It was one of the most thrilling and romantic things that I've ever experienced, and it makes me really like him bad."

Heigl, who also starred on the WB's Roswell, grew up in New Canaan, Conn., and worked as a model before she began acting. She is currently filming the comedy Knocked Up.

Kelley, an Augusta, Ga., native, released his debut album, For the Ride Home, in 2003. His second album, Almost Honest, came out last year, and his third, Just Say The Word, is scheduled to hit stores July 24.

katherine_heigl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom