Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

TIVO (or DVD-R Recording Service from your Cable company) :wink: Mine is called Moxie :sexywink:

PVRs are really expensive here, we don't have TiVO.

Technically I don't need it since I have a DVD-R I use with my laptop at times, but sheer laziness usually wins out.

However, I did just see that I get Grey's Anatomy at 7 pm EST here, so YAAY!

AngelofHarlem01 said:
The lovely Dr. McDreamy himself is on the cover of USA Weekend today. This little pic here doesn't do it justice:drool:

patrickdempsey.jpg

he's in the People Magazine 100 most beautiful too, gorgeous pic in a suit

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't think that's the one but it's nice, the one in People is a full body shot :wink:

I think it's one of the leftovers from the Details magazine shoot from a couple of months ago...

I won't spoil it for you, but it was a great, fun episode tonight! So nice to have it back after all these weeks.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't think that's the one but it's nice, the one in People is a full body shot :wink:

I looked on their web site but it's not there :(

OHHHH crud! I thought that was the one. It made it look and sound like it was. Still a nice picture though. :wink:

Can't wait for the new episode!!!!!!:applaud:

McDreamy :combust:

McVet :lmao: :love:

I cannot decide what's going on with Derek!! He gets upset that Meredith's sleeping around, but then he goes home to his wife. :huh: And for the record, if he asked me to take my clothes off and shower with him, I would not hesitate for one second. :lmao: :combust:

sami0201 said:
McDreamy :combust:

McVet :lmao: :love:

I cannot decide what's going on with Derek!! He gets upset that Meredith's sleeping around, but then he goes home to his wife. :huh: And for the record, if he asked me to take my clothes off and shower with him, I would not hesitate for one second. :lmao: :combust:

agreed!:drool:

He's jealous of Meredith....so hes really spite - ing himself w/his wife. :eyebrow:

OK, I'm waiting for you girls to fill me in. My cable went out for the last 4 minutes of the show ONLY, so I saw no previews whatsover, and the last thing I saw was Dr. Yang talking to Dr. Burke while he had the violinist's music playing. So I don't know if words were exchanged or what followed. I'm fuming about it!!! But I did like the episode. Dr. Chambers pissed me off when he couldn't keep his mouth shut about the 'complications'.

^

Derek took the dog back to the vet's cuz he was sick and then he saw Meredith walking down the stairs wearing the vet's shirt and then PD looked really hurt and even more hot, and went home and told his wife to get in the shower so they could have hot sex while he is imagining he's with another woman. ;)

In a nutshell, anyway.

Great episode last night! :combust:

I'd totally hop in the shower for hott McDreamy sex!! :drool: :faint:

The episode was really funny, which I absolutely love!

I enjoyed McVet's scenes with Meredith. He's a hottie! :combust:

ThoraSEB said:
Great episode last night! :combust:

I'd totally hop in the shower for hott McDreamy sex!! :drool: :faint:

The episode was really funny, which I absolutely love!

I enjoyed McVet's scenes with Meredith. He's a hottie! :combust:

ThorsSeb; I like the way you think!!!:wink:

i would take any of the following in the shower with me:

mcdreamy/mcstreamy/mcvet/george/alex/burke/denny

i :heart: them all!!!

:combust:

bonosloveslave said:
Christina is soooooooooooo on my shit list for saying vets are not real doctors :mad: She had better redeem herself very soon......

:rant:

I agree, my son wants to grow up and be a vet. But she is sooo full of herself anyway. If you notice she doesn't know what she is saying half the time.:huh:

Very sad story last night with the accident, that baby looked real-how did they do that?

And she DOES wash her hands :wink:

And I loved Meredith's speech to McDreamy, he didn't like that much did he? Too bad.

Last edited:
I was laughing and crying last night during that episode.

Crying like a baby when Big Jim went to listen to the Inter's apology. That whole scene I was bawling. When the mother died and the baby survived, broke my heart. I hate those stories being a mom myself. :sad:

The whole she didn't/she did wash her hands thing and when Denny asked Izzie if he could 'feel her up'. :laugh:
I was laughing through my tears.

Glad to see Meredith tell Mc Dreamy off and put him in his place. Although he is still hot. :drool:

Last night's show was :up: .

Well said, mdw! It was a great episode. Whenever the storyline has to do with mothers and babies, I get pretty weepy. :lol:

I have a feeling Denny's gonna die in the season finale. :sad:

The "You don't get to call me a whore" speech was amazing. No other show in history has made me as weepy as GA does. :sigh:

Yeah, that was an awesome scene. And she had such a good point too - he left her, he doesn't have any claim on her anymore. Douchebag.

Albeit a very hot one. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom