Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ust love this show. Not sure what exactly I love the most....the characters, the story lines, the music, the humor......I hadn't seen tonite's episode so it was interesting. The old lady's heart started on fire during surgery! OMG! And the pregnancy guy! I can't wait for another new episode.

The Meredith and Derek storyline on this one was so sad. :sad: And Bailey defending Meredith. :cute: I want to see the one they showed in the previews, "pick me, choose me, love me" :sad: :heart:

And Alex was cute at the end too!!

I loved this episode! I've seen it a couple of times already, and it always makes me laugh. The lady w/ the heart on fire was hilarious. I was so happy when Alex finally kissed Izzie at the end of this episode, but now I'm pretty much over him.

I love the way they say "Seriously!" all the time. I've kinda picked it up too. :laugh:

sami0201 said:
The Meredith and Derek storyline on this one was so sad. :sad: And Bailey defending Meredith. :cute: I want to see the one they showed in the previews, "pick me, choose me, love me" :sad: :heart:

And Alex was cute at the end too!!

I was mad for like a week after that, that she had sucumbed to pick me, I think alot of us can relate to getting so desperate, and damit he really does want her......I can't wait til April 30th, I just bought the soundtrack which is really good, and just watch the 1st season dvd and 2nd where I picked up quite a few things I missed the first time, Like Dereks beeper going off and not answering it!!!

Carek1230 said:
Does anybody here have the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack? My sister copied it for me. I could make copies. Let me know if you want a copy!

I just bought the soundtrack but I don't know how to get on to here. I would be happy to share it with you if I only knew how to.:scratch:

Carek1230 said:
Does anybody here have the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack? My sister copied it for me. I could make copies. Let me know if you want a copy!

I would love a copy, Carek! :hug: The music on this show is incredible. Feel free to send me a PM! :D

JCOSTER said:

I just bought the soundtrack but I don't know how to get on to here. I would be happy to share it with you if I only knew how to.:scratch:

You would have to d/l it onto your hard drive and then you can upload it into a you send it file or a zip you send it probably for the entire cd. I have no idea how many songs are on the cd. Could you maybe list the songs that are on the cd?

Thanks!

Carek1230 said:

You would have to d/l it onto your hard drive and then you can upload it into a you send it file or a zip you send it probably for the entire cd. I have no idea how many songs are on the cd. Could you maybe list the songs that are on the cd?

Thanks!

I will try to do a .

But here are the songs:

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Roisin Murphy - Ruby Blue
Maria Taylor - Song Beneath the Song
Tegan And Sara - Where Does the Good Go
Mike Doughty - Looking at the World from the Bottom of the Well
Get Set Go - Wait
The Eames Era - Could Be Anything
Rilo Kiley - Portions For Foxes
Joe Purdy - The City
Medeski, Martin & Wood - End of the World Party
Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
The Ditty Bops - Theres a Girl
The Radio - Whatever gets You Through Today :drool:
Inara George - Fools in Love
Psapp - Cosy in the Rocket

Thanks for the song list, JCoster!

I love Tegan and Sara - they're a great Canadian band, and I've seen them in concert a bunch of times, and have met them a few times too. :up:

Yeah, the season finale will be a regular 1 hr episode on Sunday and the 2nd part will be a 2 hr episode the following night.

It better not be on at the same time as 24. Kiefer or McDreamy, what's a girl to do?

His hair is quite fabulous. :drool:

But Kiefer has guns and lines like "You're only conscious because I don't want to carry you." :drool:

It sets up an utterly impossible choice. :wink:

anitram said:
Yeah, the season finale will be a regular 1 hr episode on Sunday and the 2nd part will be a 2 hr episode the following night.

It better not be on at the same time as 24. Kiefer or McDreamy, what's a girl to do?

I choose Mcdreamy.....Kiefer always says I won't let anything happen to you and then something does...:huh:

anitram said:

TIVO (or DVD-R Recording Service from your Cable company) :wink: Mine is called Moxie :sexywink:

The lovely Dr. McDreamy himself is on the cover of USA Weekend today. This little pic here doesn't do it justice:drool:

patrickdempsey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom